A Conversation for Smudges

WAIII

Post 21

Classic Krissy

I felt sure that you were implying that my posting reminded you of someone that would HAVE to be blonde...

as in "a blonde"

And so I kicked ya.

and your paper makes me think of Matthew Broderick.

WAIII

Post 22

Jonny

Nah, Crystal was a girl I knew when I was about 15...

Anyway, I'm reminded of:

Tic-Tac-Toe

WAIII

Post 23

Classic Krissy

Winning

WAIII

Post 24

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Whining

WAIII

Post 25

Anonymouse

Kids. No, not kids in general, kids on a personal level... as any parent can attest. smiley - winkeye

WAIII

Post 26

Jonny

Billy Goat Gruff

WAIII

Post 27

Classic Krissy

Pale Green Pants with Nobody Inside Them

WAIII

Post 28

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe

WAIII

Post 29

Anonymouse

smiley - musicalnote Whistle while you work smiley - musicalnote

WAIII

Post 30

Fate Amenable To Change

dwarves

WAIII

Post 31

Classic Krissy

Theatre

WAIII

Post 32

Anonymouse

Phantom of the Opera --> Andrew Lloyd Webber --> Tire Tracks and Broken Hearts --> Bonnie Tyler & Meatloaf

WAIII

Post 33

Classic Krissy

Motercycle

WAIII

Post 34

Menstral Cycle

WAIII

Post 35

LePerdymonkee,Phobos'PremierLeatherGodess. Museof tasteful & artistic nude portraits + Patron Saintof the Selectively Ignored-©

::Gallumphs into room::

::Gallumphs onto the floor::

::Sits there gallumphing::

Do you know *pause* that I tried *pant* verrry hard to read this whole thread.. from the original? With Frink, from the Frinks Drinks & such bit? What kind of insanity is that? I gave up reading after the 3rd forum & started skimming. I think that may justify all of my gallumphing. Oh, & my blot-assesment:

1: Somebody peeled their face off & showed me the underside
2: Dancing gnomes in the magic forest/an evil pinscher bug
3: Mr. Barishnichov dancer man/2 excessively bulky men bound by chains & pulling & pulling, but never getting free
4: Un par of squish-ed bugs who with their final dying will, have collapsed pointing toward the door to eternal salvation.

Haf un frippy day.

Key: Complain about this post