A Conversation for Smudges

WAIII

Post 1

Jonny

Vell, eet zeems zat zer eez deemand for more ov zee vord association type game. Or at leeest Fate has asked for one. Let us be zeeing what eet eez zat zis vill inspire in your craaazy heads:

Glove puppet


WAIII

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

http://www.kama-sooty.co.uk/


WAIII

Post 3

Fate Amenable To Change

Pantomime

(took the kids this year to see aladin.. sooty was in it..)
And THanks Jonny! smiley - smiley


WAIII

Post 4

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Mimeograph


WAIII

Post 5

Fate Amenable To Change

Spirograph?


WAIII

Post 6

Zed

Seismograph


WAIII

Post 7

Jonny

Frank Carson (the last palce I saw a seismograph was in Carson City, Nevada)


WAIII

Post 8

Amanda

Johnny Carson, and the "Tonight Show" orchestra with Doc Severinsen. smiley - smiley


WAIII

Post 9

Jonny

Ah, Nurse. Good to see you joining with the fun...

Mike Tyson (Jay Leno -> Kevin Eubanks -> Chris Eubanks -> Mike Tyson, if you want to know).


WAIII

Post 10

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Vincent Van Gogh smiley - bigeyes


WAIII

Post 11

Anonymouse

The Pilsbury Doughboy


WAIII

Post 12

Zed

mmmm, doughnuts, aaaahhh *drools*

H&K
Z


WAIII

Post 13

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Coffee! (*Twitches uncontrollably*)


WAIII

Post 14

Anonymouse

Whiskers! oh... wait.. twitches wasn't the word.. uhm... oh yes..
coffee --> coffee bean --> beanie babies --> baby seals


WAIII

Post 15

Classic Krissy

Crystal

(You know, REAL word association goes by the pictures that suddenly pop into your head when you hear a word. So if I hear "carrot" and I remember the story of the time when I was a kid that we thought our cat had cought a bird or something, but it turned out that Raina was just mangling the carrot nose off of my snowman, I might associate the word "laugh" or "bird" or "Raina" .... I think pictures are more interesting than rhymes)

(I have NO idea why I care.. In fact, I don't)

*slinks away* sorry.


WAIII

Post 16

Jonny

OK then, going by Krissy's pictures in the mind thing...

Blonde


WAIII

Post 17

Classic Krissy

*laughs and kicks Jonny 'cause he deserves it*

Cars


WAIII

Post 18

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

LCARS

(Star Trek - the Library Computer And Retrieval System)


WAIII

Post 19

Anonymouse

Data


WAIII

Post 20

Jonny

Green and white striped printer paper from the 1970s covered with random numbers.

(Why did I deserve that kicking, Krissy?)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more