A Conversation for The Second Virtual Prez of h2g2: Campaigns, Canvassing and the odd debate

party party party

Post 1

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

vote vote vote smiley - boingsmiley - evilgrin badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger mushroommushroom smiley - zen

party party party

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Have we won already ? "

party party party

Post 3

naa I don't think so smiley - erm there is still a few days voting to go and as yet no one seems to understand how the counting of the votes is to work smiley - erm well, except Croz I guess smiley - doh

party party party

Post 4

Lash LeRue

I hope it's not by Proportional Representation... we will be counting for the rest of our lives.

party party party

Post 5

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

It wont take that long to count all 8 votes. smiley - erm

party party party

Post 6

Lash LeRue

True.

party party party

Post 7

Well, the eight votes for other people, then the thirty plus votes I've counted that the MRBP has been promised/recieved smiley - evilgrin vote MRBP, back the winning team smiley - evilgrin

party party party

Post 8

Zak T Duck

It is by PR, but I've knocked together a rather elegant set of spreadsheets that'll give me the result of each round in seconds rather than days smiley - smiley

However, there's such a thing as showmanship so I'll be dragging it out for as long as possible next weekend smiley - evilgrin

party party party

Post 9

So how long is each round? is this current voting just round one? smiley - ermsmiley - doh Ooo did you get my vote?: I had to send it in from a hotmail account smiley - doh

party party party

Post 10

Zak T Duck

No, as I've asked everyone to put their votes in order of preference (which I might point out a fair few have completely ignored), there will be no need for people to vote again. As it's all done from a spreadsheet, each round will last as long I can get away with creating sufficient dramatic tension.

Yes I got your vote 2legs. You currently have at least one.

party party party

Post 11

Badger

blame teh short lists on Jimster iwas promoting 2legs forthat and he told mee to sut up smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post