This is the Message Centre for Vully

Zdratuiti

Post 1

Mordek93

Vulcaniya,
Liked your introduction. You sound lik you have a great deal of wit about you, and I'm somewhat suprised that an acw has yet to welcome you.
Vwi govoriti paruski?
Love is the law,
Mordek93

Zdratuiti

Post 2

FordsTowel

Ah, yes; the name thing. I never liked the name, Earth. 'Come on now,' I said, 'If you just want it short and easy to spell, you can do better than 'Earth'; how about Dirt? or even Mud?'

But no one ever listens to me. Even Gaia would have been better, aesthetically; even if it is awfully vowel intensive and nobody seems to know how to pronounce it.

Ah, well. My next planetary stop calls itself Stinkwad. Go figure. Must be like calling Iceland 'Iceland' to keep people away, and referring to Greenland as 'Greenland' to sucker them in.

Don't know why I bother going on about it.

smiley - towel

PS: Avoid the world that calls itself 'Beautious Maximus, Pleasure Planet', whatever you do.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vully

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more