This is the Message Centre for The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

The appartment, part 1

Post 41

Bluebottle

I know - that's why all the fish we giev them is mashed first. Perhaps that ruins the attraction?

Have you tried feeding them live dolphins?
(after a response...)

The appartment, part 1

Post 42

Menza

My cat keeps choking on fur, all over my bed. smiley - sadface

The appartment, part 1

Post 43

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Wowow... dolphins? Are you any less than totally insane? smiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 44

Bluebottle

I'm only 55% insane according to a recent test. smiley - sadface

The appartment, part 1

Post 45

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Don't feed her fur then. Simple huh?

The appartment, part 1

Post 46

Ah, hence the dolphins... My I suggest you kick the sanity-thing completely? It's better for your social stature smiley - winkeye

The appartment, part 1

Post 47

Bluebottle

I've decided to leave the sanity behind me - that's why in my spare time I am a used tyre on a JCB.

The appartment, part 1

Post 48

Please elaborate: JCB.

smiley - smiley

Funny one-liners :-)

Post 49

I get into a plane, see my good friend Jack sitting on the third row before me, so I shout: "hi Jack"... total panic, I wonder why?

The appartment, part 1

Post 50

Bluebottle

JCB = Yellow bulldozer with a crane arm on the back, hydrolic lift-things, etc. It's a British bulldozer company, and makes virtually all bulldozers you see - or at least, here in England.

The appartment, part 1

Post 51

So now you're the fifth wheel on some instrument of destruction? smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 52

GreeboTCat

Watch out!... Watch out!... There's a Greebo about... smiley - winkeye

Nice apartment, oh boney one... Thankyou for inviting me around... looks just puuuuurrrrrrrfect...

Where the milk and doughnuts at? ~cheshire grin~

Greebs...

The appartment, part 1

Post 53

Hmm, you're the first veggie cat I ever met smiley - smiley Doughnuts! tsk..

One bowl of milk and some fresh doughnuts coming up... Party on, Greebz..

*looks around, startled*

still no sign from Lisa or Jinx? They must have been exhausted; haven't seen 'em move for about 36 hours now.

Post 54

SlaK

I have to say that it is entirely refreshing to come across such an entirely . . . what's the word. . . lame??? lame. anyway lame onetimer joke, it has been such a long time i'd almost entirely forgotten why i do so love to shout them out. : )

-I've decided to hitch-hike to Banff, but traffic is always so bad on Fridays that i think i'll have to get up early. . .to avoid it smiley - winkeye

The appartment, part 1

Post 55

Anonymouse

*Eeeks!*

*Sneaks over while everyone's talking and releases the hasp on the mice thingy, letting it's contents loose*

Muahahaha...

*scurries off*

Post 56

Yeah, I know, it's absolutely lame... but if you hear it for the first time, it's really hilarious smiley - smiley

Avoid the traffic while hitch-hiking... that's COOL! smiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 57

*mice all run back into the cage immediately, to avoid getting caught by a cat*

*Skeleton gets up, locks the cage, adds a padlock to prevent any further unauthorised access*

HAHAHAHAHA! You shouldn't have left it open! Now go clean up your own forum, it's quite a mess with all those rats running around there!

The appartment, part 1

Post 58

Jo (Dead)

*wakes up*

*stretches*

*wonders whether, as a recent reader of Witches Abroad, Greebo chose that particular name for any reason*

I was gonna dress up as the female equivalent for our mufti today, but I didn't feel well and I know where I am in my dull voodoo stuff.

*ahem..*

*..maow*
smiley - smiley

The appartment, part 1

Post 59

*does a skeleton-impression of a frown, resulting in a nodding motion (try frowning without eyebrows and facial muscles)*

'mufti'... ??

Hi there Jinx, did you sleep well? What's your fancy today, eh?

*Meow* fish? *Meow* beef? *Meow* pork? *Meow* chicken?

Ah, wait... I have another idea: many felines just *love* a boiled egg. I could also add some gravy, for that meaty taste...

*opens the padlock on the new mouse-pen*

*releases two mice*

*locks it up again*

*rattles off into the kitchen*

The appartment, part 1

Post 60

GreeboTCat

~cleaning whiskas of milk and sugar~

Very nice snack that, might be worth hanging around if the grubs this good all the time... ~satisfied belch~... Ooopss... excuse me...

~purrrrrrr~

Yes indeedy, I am named after Nanny Ogg's pussy... ~dirty snigger~... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

The appartment, part 1

More Conversations for The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more