smiley - laughsmiley - bigeyes

* waves to Bono and the Boys *

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

smiley - huh

Post 3

GreyDesk

Well it was the only place I could post something on the U2 homepage.
Nice to see someone else has found the link.

If you're interested in secret places, try starting a discussion of F1 racing smiley - winkeye

All done to annoy Jim of course.

Post 4

Fashion Cat

That took the time to load to get the reference! Ah dear. I wandered here after wondering how many italicised names there are, and by curiosity...

I'm bad for my own health! I'm also currently giving my space a major rehaul, and trying to find out which is the nearest active researcher to my researcher number. I'm not insane, honest! smiley - winkeye

Post 5

THE KID (Romancer of the Realm of the Rediculous)

The Lads from the Emerald lsle. Loved "Joshua Tree"
"Streets with No Name" Saw it at the Last Super Bowl. l'm a American with a lrish Surname. Thnk God for there support. Also would like to Thank the UK (l like England better) for there much needed Help at our time of need. Thank You All
Donald Gene FitzGerald. God Save The Queen.

Post 6

Baron Grim

The mysterious U2 page... I've been to F1 (and now it's disappearing) and a few other little hidey holes around h2g2.

How could someone get to be user number 2 and disappear...

Maybe U2 is really U183456. smiley - bigeyes

There's also a user minus one! U999999999999999999999999999999999

Post 7

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

...what I want to know is which active member join hootoo first...well...non italic member...smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more