This is the Message Centre for Munchkin

Sadly lacking in time

Post 1

Munchkin

For those of you who may be wondering where I have got to I am afraid to say that, other than this afternoon which is temporarily quiet, I am just too busy for this fine establishment. I do still exist though on the t'interweb in a blogging sense at http://munchkinstein.livejournal.com/ Sadly it is not the same as Hootoo. I can get all the random journal links and waffle I want from that but it is certainly not the same. What I miss most are the long involved rambles such as Lil's or the Snug, but they are preciously the bits I do not have time for. Annoying really.
So, in the meantime I hope you are all doing well and I shall keep this space open on the hope that one day I can return, probably after I have won the lottery or something.

Sadly lacking in time

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - sadface

Make sure you buy the winning ticket then.

smiley - hugtake care honeysmiley - smooch

Sadly lacking in time

Post 3

Hypatia

Indeed. We miss you. Check in when you can. smiley - hug

Sadly lacking in time

Post 4

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

I miss you too, Munchers.

You wouldn't believe the condition the inflatable replacement barkeep is in. Words like "wretched" and "flaccid" spring, or creep, to mind.

Sadly lacking in time

Post 5

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

Sorry to hear of your absence, Dr Munchers, but I understand. (Especially having just gotten back from a hiatis myself.) Take care.

*smiley - run off to add Munchers on LJ*

Sadly lacking in time

Post 6

Munchkin

Thanks all, although I am not sure I want to think of flaccid rubber inflatable barkeep. smiley - winkeye

Sadly lacking in time

Post 7

Phil

So that's where everyone's disapeared off to then!

Sadly lacking in time

Post 8

V

Hello,

I was just wandering around Lil's and stopped to admire your waistcoat-of-arms.

Now, if we could actually squeeze more time into (or out of?) a day...

V

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Munchkin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more