This is the Message Centre for Munchkin

Back To Work

Post 1

Munchkin

So, I finally started my new job today. The walk to work is short, the people seem nice and the work is not yet difficult. Can't really complain can I? smiley - smiley

Back To Work

Post 2

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I am jealous at least about the commute. My commute is hellish.

Back To Work

Post 3

Phil

Hurrah.
More HooToo time for you then?

Back To Work

Post 4

Hypatia

I hope the new job turns out to be both interesting and rewarding.

I am also envious of your ability to walk to work. I'm actually close enough - less than a mile - but there aren't any sidewalks to use, making it too dangerous. smiley - sigh

Back To Work

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

In my home town, I used my bicycle to get me to work and to the city centre - it took me about 10 minutes, and I used to ride my bike all year around. Aaaah... nothing like being the first to leave any prints in newly fallen snow, your tires making a soft whispering sound... *gets a dreamy look on her face*

*returns to reality*

After moving to Stockholm, the distance from my home to work is about 30 kilometres one way, which is a bit too far for a bicycle... *sighs*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Munchkin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more