This is the Message Centre for Shea the Sarcastic

Best Wishes

Post 1

PANAMA

I assume by the fact that you still appear to be communicating that that September 11 did not affect your person. Nice to know you are still around. I hope that no one close to you was harmed.

Best Wishes

Post 2

Shea the Sarcastic

Hi Panama! Thanks for the wishes! Luckily, I wasn't affected personally. As time goes on however, I keep finding more and more people that I know that were affected. I have to admit, it's making me very wary about going into the City except for important business. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I can't help it.

Best Wishes

Post 3

PANAMA

I can understand your uneasiness. In about three weeks I am leaving on a trip that has been in planning for the past year - TO THE MIDDLE EAST!!

I fly from LAX (that's Los Angeles) to Athens via JFK (one of my least favoriter airports) From there I go by ship through the Suez Canal to Bombay then fly back to America.

I Hope that my past good fortune follows me. Been to the Mediterranean several times before, never a problem. I don't want to cancel because of the side trips to the Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Sphinx, etc. A year from now, these sites may no longer be under a 'friendly' government.

I wish all you New Yawkers well. Amazingly resilient city.

Best Wishes

Post 4

Shea the Sarcastic

I've always dreamed of that trip! I wish you all the best! You'll have a wonderful time! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shea the Sarcastic

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more