This is the Message Centre for Shea the Sarcastic

Hello

Post 1

RL has surprisingly grinded to a halt. There's absolutley nothing to do. I've read all my books, finished all my work, and now I've retreated to my haven here at h2g2...

but:

h2g2 life has surprisingly grinded to a halt. Nobody's saying hello, so I thought I might as well be the one to go around saying it. (If you want to be really nice, respond to my journal entry on Doktor Wagner too smiley - winkeye)

And so...

Hi!

How's it going? smiley - biggrin

Hello

Post 2

Shea the Sarcastic

Hey YP! It's going! But I guess I timed this post poorly! Being in NY, and working nights, I tend to keep very different hours than everyone but those on the west coast of the Americas, and the Australians! smiley - winkeye

When things get a little slow, I like to either click on names from the "Who's Online" window, or visit the info page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/info
It has a list of the Twenty Most Recently Updated Conversations. Clicking on one of those is sure to find you someone else to talk to, or if nothing else a possible nice lurking session! smiley - ok

Call yourself sarcastic?

Post 3

Nic

Only joking. I'm an artist too. I was based in London, but I moved to northern climes so I could play bingo more frequently.
i want to know more about you... us artists are a dying breed.
I'm 25, I collect spatulas and pictures of men in wigs.
Do you wear a wig? If so, send me a photo. I'll add it to my collection.

Call yourself sarcastic?

Post 4

Shea the Sarcastic

Hey Nic! I'm a woman and I don't wear a wig, so I'm sure you don't want to see my picture! smiley - tongueout

What kind of art are you into? I'm an impressionist fan, but couldn't paint that way if I had a gun pointed at me! I lean more towards realism.

Oh, you collect spatulas. How exciting.
(Was that sarcastic enough for you? smiley - winkeye )

Call yourself sarcastic?

Post 5

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I have Shea's picture and I'll auction it to the highest bidder. smiley - devil

Call yourself sarcastic?

Post 6

Shea the Sarcastic

Oh yeah? Two can play at that game!

I've got a cleverly Photoshopped version of Clive's picture ... and it's free! smiley - winkeye

Call yourself sarcastic?

Post 7

Nic

Surrealism is good. If you're ever in London, you have to visit the Tate Modern. They serve good coffee too.

Call yourself sarcastic?

Post 8

Shea the Sarcastic

I was just in London in the beginning of July. I was going to hit most of the museums, but only got to a small bit of the National Gallery, and the Vermeer exhibit there, and the V&A. Maybe next time ... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Shea the Sarcastic

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more