A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

What is love?

Post 261

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Yes. smiley - tongueout

What is love?

Post 262

Menza

smiley - bigeyes

(hows that one for pointless)

What is love?

Post 263

Cakewalker

Call it divine retribution, but I've just nearly sliced the end of my thumb off with a scalpel. Mucho bloodo. smiley - sadface Thankfully, I was making a model, so managed not to damage any work.

What is love?

Post 264

Menza

Sorry to hear that, what was it a model of?

What is love?

Post 265

Cakewalker

A healthy living centre in Winchester. It's made of wood (both the model and the building)

What is love?

Post 266

Menza

Hmmm, we atleast the cut should recover quickly with all the healthy remidies. smiley - winkeye

What is love?

Post 267

Cakewalker

Well, the one stressed in the brief was 'acupuncture', though I feel I need quite the opposite at the mo...

What is love?

Post 268

Demon Drawer

So we're all back here for a session of major topic drift. How h2g2 of us. smiley - smiley

What is love?

Post 269

Cakewalker

'Topic drift'? I would have thought with the range of this forum 'continental drift' would be more appropriate smiley - smiley

What is love?

Post 270

Menza

Lets face it, we did loose the plot somewhere in this forum. smiley - smiley

What is love?

Post 271

Bluebottle

I thought the plot had it's potatoes go all mouldy, and then was bought by developers to build a mental institution.

What is love?

Post 272

Cakewalker

With an escalator smiley - smiley Perhaps that's what they're going to convert all those closed C&A shops into. Would be a bit of a drastic career change for the staff, though - 'I'm sorry your enema was a little uncomfortable, Mr Prescott, but my job was putting the hangers in shirts'. (just to add a spot of political satire - I think I need a little practice, and as I'm genuinely feeling sorry for those people who have lost their jobs, I think I'll choose a different subject in the future).

What is love?

Post 273

Lereux

Who was it that said:
"Love is two people being silly together."

I think whoever it was, was pretty close.

What is love?

Post 274

Doctor 42

Asong by Howard jones from the 80s? :p

What is love?

Post 275

Menza

If you say so. smiley - bigeyes

What is love?

Post 276

Bluebottle

Love is an escalator.
Because it is.
It takes you up, and then when you get to the second floor, you realise it was exactly the same as the floor you left behind, only with a bigger drop behind you.

What is love?

Post 277

Menza

Love is like a lift

When you think you can't go any higher, the cable snaps.

What is love?

Post 278

Bluebottle

Just because love is a lift and an escalator, it doesn't stop it from being a mould, naturally. smiley - winkeye

What is love?

Post 279

Menza

It would depend on how old the escalator was. smiley - winkeye

What is love?

Post 280

Cakewalker

And whether or not it was made by Stannah.

Key: Complain about this post