This is the Message Centre for Fizzymouse- no place like home

Survey

Post 1

Fizzymouse- no place like home

On visiting here today I was asked to complete the survey - not just any old survey this time mind but ................

THE H2G2 SURVEY

Didn't know there was one but how exciting a whole survey asking what I thought about hootoo ...... I told them.smiley - blush

smiley - mouse

Survey

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - wow

That's one way of taking over, likkul smiley - mouse

smiley - biggrin

Survey

Post 3

Yes, and they assured me that they're going to take everything I said to heart and re-launch the new, improved site in the autumn .... I hope that suits you.smiley - magic

smiley - mouse

Survey

Post 4

Kewl! smiley - biggrin

Survey

Post 5

It is indeed and no need to thank me I just felt the need to let them know and saw the benefit of my suggestions.smiley - zen

smiley - mouse

Survey

Post 6

You are so gracious in sharing your thoughts with the Community, likkul smiley - mouse

Now.... It's teatime! ... Bye for now smiley - smoochsmiley - hugsmiley - run

Survey

Post 7

Toodleooooo smiley - smooch

smiley - mouse

Survey

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

I didn't get a survey. For the last couple of days the sign-in page looked extremely weird, as of they had changed to plain skin, but that's all I got.

Survey

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

and I'm not sure! but I think it's an American company that runs the surveysmiley - smiley

Survey

Post 10

Hard to believe in this climate they couldn't find a British company to run the survey.smiley - weird

smiley - mouse

Key: Complain about this post