This is the Message Centre for Nick O`Teen

Bloody Netscape again...

Post 1

Nick O`Teen

Netscape just hijacked my computer for the last fifteen minutes, chewing away at my hard drive and sucking up every last scrap of available CPU time, such that my mouse pointer moves three minutes after I actually move it. It took FIFTEEN minutes just for me to open a new login screen and kill it with ctrl-alt-delete (thus shutting down my whole computer. This is Netscape 4.7, for goodness sake.

I can make this problem occur at will now. All I have to do is edit my home page GuideML, add about ten words or so somewhere in the middle of the document and that's it. Off it goes, chewing away at my drive and stealing all my CPU time. It seems Netscape 4.7 for Red Hat Linux has a serious bug when you attempt to insert text in a large HTML editable text form. *sigh*

Key: Complain about this post

Bloody Netscape again...

More Conversations for Nick O`Teen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more