This is the Message Centre for Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Green Mr. Bass

Post 1

Mordac the Invincible (Lord of the Undead Chocolate Penguin Army)(Chief Toast Manufacturer)

Hello sir i would like to inquire as to a certain type of villians treatse between our worlds. It has come to my knowledge that you too would also like some green and you see we are of common interest. It is in my interest to gain control of green. With this green i hope to gain eternal happiness bobbling in all the multitudes of greeny goodness. It has gotten very boring being invincible. I would get very lonely if it werent for my goldfish "Tadger". we can take that silly willy (i think he wears pink combat boots) and maybe even all of the h2g2 universe
sincerely
Mordac

Green Mr. Bass

Post 2

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Mordac,

You can't fool me with your kind words, for I know that you are untrustworthy and truely despicable. smiley - grr

I will defend the green that Willy gave me smiley - ok untill I draw my dieing breath - you are no match for us, we will defeat you and save the universe from your evil!! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more