This is the Message Centre for Tube - the being being back for the time being

Thanks

Post 1

MrRollyPollyCat

Tube,
I just wanted to leave a messege thanking you for the work you did on my piece. I really appreciate you keeping me from looking like a shmoe as soon as this thing goes up. I know that you could if you wanted. But I just read the thing through and it still feels like it's my work, so I'm glad about that too. I guess I got a bit scared that this thing getting taken would mean I'd almost be written out of it. So really, thanks alot. Stay healthy.

Jacob Dickerman (MrRollyPollyCat)

Thanks

Post 2

Tube - the being being back for the time being

Hi!
Thank for you kind message! smiley - smiley Not to worry, the UG is meant to "publish" entries the way they are (minus any spellimng errors, plus GML where necessary). But as a basic rule the written word is not to be changed. Thus the author will never be written out of an entry. smiley - smiley

If you'd like to know more how and on what code of conduct the UG operates, feel free to take a look at the <./>underguide</.> page.

smiley - cheers
Tube
glad to be of service

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tube - the being being back for the time being

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more