This is the Message Centre for Tube - the being being back for the time being

Hi Tube!

Post 1

Lisa Marie

Dear Tube,

Do you remember me? I certainly hope you do. It's Lisa (the Freak) of U50758! I just created this account so I could drop by and say hello to you and Jimi X - I've lost the login details for my old account! smiley - erm

So how are things, old friend? smiley - smiley Where has life taken you, and what are you doing with it? I don't remember the last time we spoke! My old email addresses have disappeared into the ether, and I can't remember yours, otherwise I'd have sent a message that way. It's my 21st birthday tomorrow so apparently I'm going out for a few drinks tonight. I'm at university now, my third year of four at the University of Warwick, studying MEng Computer Science. I'm taking a German module this year as well, after not having done it for 3 years. You'd be so proud! It's the only module that I'm willing to get out of bed for at the moment.

I'll check back on here periodically to see if y'all respond smiley - smiley

With love

Lisa

(eee, smileys! smiley - magic)

Hi Tube!

Post 2

Tube - the being being back for the time being

Hi Lisa!

Ummm, seem to have missed you by a couple of months ... happy birthday, btw. smiley - cheerup

Everything's fine with me, still together with my Naak, life passing by...

Luv smiley - cheers
Tube

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Tube - the being being back for the time being

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more