A Conversation for Picture Quiz: Meet Hans-Dieter

Too easy!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

It's a crocodile that went to see a "shrink" (psychiatrist) smiley - whistle and shrunk him to far smiley - doh

(PS: I can't help itsmiley - winkeyethe shrink couldn't help me!)

Too easy!

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Doctor Lizardo, ready to use an oscillation overthruster to penetrate the 8th dimension and fight the red lectroids. Only Buckaroo banzai can save the day

Too easy!

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

We call that a 'Hagedis' (Ha-ge-dis). The etymology of this word is rather unclear. I prefer the 'walking snake' theory based on partial Latin origins, but ancient Germanic might be the logical origin.

This one still has the tail end attached.

Too easy!

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"'Hagedis' (Ha-ge-dis)"

smiley - winkeye is that a local dialect for the Scottish haggis ?

(copiedsmiley - winkeye)

Haggis
Savoury pudding containing lamb and oats of Scottish origin

smiley - whistle

Too easy!

Post 5

As far as I know, Haggis doesn't run off leaving the tail, unless it is way past its sell-by date.

Too easy!

Post 6

smiley - winkeyeHaggis have 1 @ 2-ins leg and 1 @ 4ins leg smiley - ermThey can only run round a mountain in one directionsmiley - sadfaceor they'll fall over smiley - groan

Too easy!

Post 7

Just like the mountain cows, sheep and goats.

We have a folk song about that. In the end, one cow goes the wrong way, rolls down the mountain to become the leader of a major political party.

Too easy!

Post 8

smiley - laugh"WE'VE" got lots of cows in Parliament then smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

I knew there was a lot of bull in theresmiley - rofl

Too easy!

Post 9

Judging form what I have seen on the telly, I thought UK Parliament mainly consisted of sensory organs. Either the eyes have it, or the nose.

Too easy!

Post 10

Ask any member of parliament his or hers namesmiley - biggrinand the answer you'll get is :- Oh Hard questions first eh!

Too easy!

Post 11

They wouldn't want to provide you with anything that could be used as evidence.

Key: Complain about this post