A Conversation for Fantasy Caption Challenge

Just you dare!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

What it dude! These feathers can strike faster and harder than a Mantis Shrimp OK!

Just you dare!

Post 2

Willem

Heh heh! Thanks Prof, I'm happy you know about a mantis shrimp!

Just you dare!

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughI'm little, but I wish I was as tough as one, they sure pack a punchsmiley - smiley

Just you dare!

Post 4

Willem

It's a challenge to be as tough as a mantis shrimp.

Just you dare!

Post 5

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_Terrier

smiley - winkeyeold Yorkshire humoursmiley - winkeye

Out of all dog breedssmiley - smileyYorkshire has to have one that looks like a drowned rat when wetsmiley - laugh
BUT! It can kill any dog whatsoeversmiley - laughsmiley - laughIT gets stuck in their throat smiley - winkeyeand suffocates them smiley - whistlesmiley - winkeye

actually! bred for ratting smiley - mousealassmiley - wahover the years bred for being bloody wimps smiley - wah

NO disrespect to Yorkshire Terriers smiley - smileycareful! you might tread on one smiley - whistle

Just you dare!

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I spent hours and a fortune at the beauty salon. I hope this helps me attract a mate!

I had my feet dyed purple. I had my wattles curled (big expense!).

But somehow no one seems to be noticing me.

I hope the others of my kind haven't gone extinct! I'd hate to spend that kind of money for nothing.

Just you dare!

Post 7

Willem

Heh heh Paulh, that reminds me of a song!

Key: Complain about this post