A Conversation for Fantasy Caption Challenge

Had worse!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Aw come on! If you think I look bad ? You should see the guy that I put in hospital. I don't take insults about my looks...

Had worse!

Post 2

Willem

Heh heh Prof I'd rather *not* see the guy this one put in the hospital ...

Had worse!

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyeThis is what you get when you have plastic surgery done on the cheap smiley - laughall I wanted was the Tom Cruise look smiley - erm

Had worse!

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Some strange animals have been formed from other animals -- manticores, Griffins, etc. This looks like part turkey, part dragon. Turgon, then?

Or Dragkey?

Looks like he (or she) is having a good time, but Thanksgiving is still far off, and Saint George has gone on vacation in Tonga, which has no reported cases of Coronavirus. (North Korea was also an option, but somehow George wasn't interested. smiley - winkeye)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fantasy Caption Challenge

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more