A Conversation for It's a Sign: Mystery Shot

Your heart will go on

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

For ages, the majestic steamers of the Cunnart line ploughed the waves of the world. Alas, not anymore... Following the Titanic disaster, all railings were removed from the bow section, to prevent young couples from attempting to fly off. As a result, a significant amount of couples did really fly off the bow, never to be seen again, thus the first warning sign. The second sign was only erected after the captain of this particular vessel ran it into the North American rainforest in search for an Inn, to meet his Timid Red Irish Girl. Their was no inn, but yet, so the captain started his own, in the hope that the ship's supplies would last till rescue was imminent. That was ten years ago...

Your heart will go on

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

This is better than Google Translate. smiley - biggrin

Your heart will go on

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Some typos, I'm afraid.

Their=There
Forget the but.

Your heart will go on

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm guessing that this is a former outhouse/latrine that was contaminated by bear poo after the bears feasted on irradiated salmon that the government had been experimenting on, but clumsily allowed to escape. smiley - cross

Your heart will go on

Post 5

Paigetheoracle

I thought it was Cunnard, not Cunnart and even then wasn't it the White Line shipping company that owned the finished vessel. Sorry to interrupt - carry on number one

Your heart will go on

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Fads are fickle. Someday outhouses will be in.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for It's a Sign: Mystery Shot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more