This is the thread for the WHO. smiley - smiley

Definites,
Probables,
Possibles,
Depends-on-the-date-s :
You're in the right place.

I want to come, add me to the list!

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I should probably make a page about Flat Abby, so you can link to that instead of mesmiley - laugh

Post 3

Z

Yes yes I'll be there .. Provisionally dependent on date.

Post 4

You can call me TC

Hey - put me on the list!! The sooner the date is settled, the cheaper the travel. I shall be taking the TGV to Paris and travelling on that fast train to Reims you mentioned. Alternatively, I could get another train and change at Troyes? Dates are on another thread, right?

Post 5

KB

I'm a very very probable at this stage. smiley - coolsmiley - ok

Post 6

KB

I'm debating turning it into a massive holiday and taking in a few other parts of France too.

Post 7

Superfrenchie

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/CIS-de-Champagne/Reims/14962
This youth hostel is pretty close to the town centre, 5 minutes on the tram; they say they are wheelchair accessible and there is a lift. smiley - smiley

Otherwise, the Ibis Centre Hotel is literally 10 minutes max walking from the main street with most of the restaurants and bars, so no catering is not a problem. smiley - ok

Post 8

Superfrenchie

Oops, wrong thread. smiley - sorry

Post 9

Pastey

We'd like to come!

Depends on the when though.

Also don't forget that there'll be the AGM/Meet again earlier in the year, probably March/April time, most likely in Manchester again.

Post 10

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

You can add Flat Abby by herself, now, and take me off (unless, of course, someone coming has a copy of "me"smiley - ok) U14997800

Post 11

Flat Abby

Or I could just post as mesmiley - laugh

Post 12

Bluebottle

Consider me a 'possible, date dependent, if not too expensive'

I was 5 last time I was in France and can't remember much. I don't suppose Parc Asterix is near there at all?

<BB<

Post 13

Superfrenchie

Pastey, I wouldn't want to clash with the British Meet, of course. Do people think June would be too close to the Manchester one? In which case September might be better. smiley - shrug

I'm away from home atm, so no access to computer (phone only), so I will proceed to additions to the list of Interesteds in a couple days.

Amy, I have you from the last Manchester Meet, so you'll be there. smiley - ok
I'll add Abby when I get to my computer.

Bluebottle, I'll add you at the same time. No, Parc Asterix isn't very close. We have "Nigloland" about an hour and a half by car, which is a pretty nice park too, if you like that kind of thing. smiley - smiley

Post 14

KB

I don't think June's too close to the British one if it's in March-April. That still leaves a good 2-3 months in between.

Should we set up a voting thread for dates? The sooner we decide when it is, the cheaper and easier it'll probably be for more people to come.

Post 15

Superfrenchie

All right, so we've got 4 possible dates in June, and two in September.
Voting threads are up.

I'm not sure how long we usually keep those open? Will two or three weeks do? Or is that too long?

Post 16

KB

No idea how long they're usually left open. I suppose just until those who've said they're going have all had their say? Or most of 'em, anyway.

(I'm already planning the ransacking of several bakeries. smiley - drool )

Post 17

Superfrenchie

List updated. smiley - ok

Z, shall I add Mrs Zen too, or will you be travelling on your own?
And Pastey, I don't know Mrs Pastey's U number?

Post 18

Z

I think Mrs zen will be coming too..

Post 19

Superfrenchie

smiley - biro Done. smiley - smiley

Post 20

Ramya Krishna Mulugu

I'm a possiblesmiley - biggrin! Add me to the list! I'm crossing my fingers like crazy so you could hold it in summer!

Key: Complain about this post