This is the Message Centre for GrandSamDonald

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 61

Elenitsa

Ahem!.....MAry Magdalene - explain please!

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 62

Kyra

I know Justin is another one of you, that doesn't prove anything. I've never heard of Neil_Ballymena, if you know his U number or the thread you talked to him on (cos it wasn't one on your space) I'd like to ask him.

You do know it doesn't count as converting if they already agree with you right?

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 63

Elenitsa

Second thoughts - forget it, When I think about it I'm not really interested in your opinion. (A first for me)....

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 64

TheKnightGerund

Quite wrong. A number of posters have expressed agreement with me here, such as Neil_Ballymena and there is Pastor W on the Christian board.

So, for support you're relying on a paranoid schizophrenic and a man who makes Ian Paisley look like a bastion of tolerance and reason?

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 65

azahar

<> (Sam)

Don't know who Neil Ballymena is, but Pastor W - otherwise known as Justin the Preacher - is a well-know lunatic on h2g2.

In any case, I find these threads of yours a bit tiresome in that most people just post petty personal attacks against you as a person, which I don't find particularly interesting.

You say you are 19. Which says to me that you still have a lot to learn. You say that you are convinced you have been reborn and saved by your God - that He actually speaks to you. I say you are delusional. Not specifically a personal attack, more a comment from someone who has lived a lot longer than you have and has always lived by the 'golden rule', even though I'm not religious.

I happen to know that you have not heard your God speak to you - that you only believe that you have. I also know that you use this as a means to make yourself feel self-important (a short-coming of all teenagers who still don't know who they are). I was actually sad to hear that your family believes this same cr*p, because this means you will probably never be free of this delusional nonsense.

Especially as you seem to give your family wealth so much importance in describing who you are as a person. Trust me, it is of no importance or interest to anyone else. There are many rich people out there - so? It isn't actually a point of envy, as you would like to believe. In fact, I rather feel sorry for you Sam. You are trapped in a belief system and in a life-style that will make it impossible for you to become your own person without a lot of effort on your part - and it seems you have already given up on ever being your own person. You are your 'daddy's boy' and it seems you are content in being so.

Too bad for you. There is a much bigger world out there, you know?

I'm sorry for you that you will never experience all that.

az

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 66

Don't Buy Vardy Cars

"Quite wrong. A number of posters have expressed agreement with me here, such as Neil_Ballymena and there is Pastor W on the Christian board."

A FreeP and a psycho. Nice friends you have.

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 67

badger party tony party green party

That was quite personal on the face of it SISsmiley - winkeye

What az means is that no matter what our age we all have a lot to learn.

Hi my name is PastorBadger and Im an evangelical atheist. pleased to meet you Grand.smiley - ok

There are many things I have to learn not least amongst them is how to drive. Its not that I NEED to drive you understand. I get by very well without it and all that cycling is good for my waistline, while the walking is good for the soulsmiley - winkeye

Just a little atheist humour there we all know there is no such thing as a soul.

What you could do with learning Grand, is that religion and the bigG stories that inspire religions are just that stories. There to comfort the confused and control the rebeliouos. Im not sure which one you are but you sound like one of the confused. I too was confused once but when I saw the light and the truth and the deeper beauty of the universe withoiut the veil of religion I was filled with a giddying joy not belliever could ever know.

Yet there was more to reason and enlightement than just the joy of feeling and knowing the wind without need for an imagined creator being involved. Much more...

Like a driving licence atheism has allowed me to travel thoughts and concepts I was told were taboo were now wide open vistas to be explored Yet the greates gift of atheism is the simple conceopt that all the universe is but matter and energy and we are all one entity. No jews and gentiles, no black and white, no animal and mineral, no saved and no damned. What grwos will die and what lies dormant will grow.

Dont believe in those seperatist lies we are all just one conciouness experiencing itself subjectively if you hate sinners then you hate yourself and when you learn to love everyone and evrything around you you will become whole. Learn to drive through the lies young man.

one love smiley - rainbow

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 68

Don't Buy Vardy Cars

"Don't know who Neil Ballymena"

He seems to be one of Paisley's mob, the FreePs. We've had two on the boards in the past. One left after a personal crisis demolished his faith (with the rest of the Paisleyites doing nothing to help and much to hinder). The other had what we shall call 'medical' problems and has also abandoned his FreePism and become (last I heard) a Mormon.

It will be interesting to see how Neil Ballymena lasts. The BBC boards seem to do much to undermine Paisleyism.

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 69

badger party tony party green party

"Especially as you seem to give your family wealth so much importance in describing who you are as a person. Trust me, it is of no importance or interest to anyone else.smiley - book

I think that Grand seems to see his families wealth and his present academic acheivements as a sign that the bigG is smilling on him and his kin. If this is the case there are a lot of born again christians in South America and Africa who that same bigG chooses not to smile upon quite so muchsmiley - erm

smiley - rainbow

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 70

azahar

Yes, of course that is true, blicky, but I always find people going on about their personal wealth (as if it were something that actually mattered) so tedious. Like, they have nothing else to talk about? Oh, other than God having chosen them to be saved?

az

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 71

Arnie Appleaide - Inspector General of the Defenders of Freedom

Sam doesn't seem to understand the difference between "conversion" and "meeting up with people who already are in agreement".

Seems pretty obvious. I'd think a "scientist" of his mental prowess would have figured that one out a long time ago.

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 72

azahar

Sam has said time and time again that he isn't interested in converting anyone, that it is only his God who will decide who is saved and who isn't, so his preaching is not only a waste of time but also comes across as simply gloating, as in - *I'm saved and yer not! smiley - nahnah *

az

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 73

Arnie Appleaide - Inspector General of the Defenders of Freedom

Here's an article which indicates there are a growing number of GrandSamDonald's out there:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/40517

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 74

Kyra

smiley - laughRock-Badger??smiley - rofl

REPENT NOW!!!!

Post 75

sealglair

Sam your GOD is only one of many, HE is of the same matter as the deamon kind. I am an experienced astral traveler and have had many conversations with Gods and deamons in the shadow realms between worlds. The one that you think is GOD is only a trickster, a being of another realm who has spoken to you to make you think that he is GOD.

GOD was and shall be but is not now this is not the time of one GOD.
Thus those who say that they are chosen by GOd have been tricked, like you sam.

You sam are the one who need to repent!! Do not listen to your Deamon God IT will only cause you misery in the end.

I have conversed with and summoned powerful Deamons, and bid them to do my will, so you see that I Do know of what I say.

Again I Say Repent Sam, for your God is not a God but is of Deamon kind.

Key: Complain about this post