This is the Message Centre for Warrior_mouse

Sorry for the problems

Post 1

Warrior_mouse

Sorry for all the problems I've caused.I'm new to this website.So if you guys and girls could help me a little so i could know what to write and were.

Thanks Warrior_mouse

Sorry for the problems

Post 2

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

Have you totally lost the plot???

Dont post on the announcements thread, EVER

Its written at the top of the page, its written on two of the threads ive cared to look at, and you've still done it.

How is it then that unknowingly you've done this, when no one ever does unless its on behalf of the mods! I've never seen anyone use this board for trival stuff likes this.

The appology is good dont get me wrong, but your action is misplaced.

Sorry for the problems

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Go back to your Personal Space by clicking on "My Space"

I have left you a Welcome message which will help you in h2g2. If you click on all the blue links, they will take you on a tour of the sight.

Please do not post in here again, it is for BBC Staff to leave announcements when we need to be told anything.

If you have any problems, just click on my User Tag (name) and it will take you to my Personal Space, you will find a box saying "Leave a Message" and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

lil xx
smiley - magic

Sorry for the problems

Post 4

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

To err is Human

To forgive is devine smiley - biggrin

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'h2g2 Announcements' to ''.

Thread Moved

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - applause

Sorry for the problems

Post 7

Andy

asmodai

little bit harsh i dont think they have made it a hanging offence and they said they was new to the site perhaps a wee bit of tollerance for people who dont know how things work more so new users who should be more nurtured then read the riot act

just a thought smiley - smiley

may i sugest that any responce to this post click my name and leave me a message on my space inrespect this is not for chit chat

Thread Moved

Post 8

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

may be you should watch <./>askh2g2</.> and then ask hootoo sapiens an question that will amaze us!

Thread Moved

Post 9

Whisky

By God some people got out of the wrong side of bed this morning!

Hand's up anyone who's never made a mistake when posting to this site (or posted something they shouldn't have)?

**looks around in vain**

Nope, didn't think so.

Lighten up folks - so, Warrior_mouse posted to the wrong thread no need to jump down his or her throat!

Thread Moved

Post 10

Andy

Whisky

smiley - applause maybee they should do free smiley - coffeesmiley - teaon the way in smiley - smiley

Thread Moved

Post 11

SEF

> Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'h2g2 Announcements' to ''.

Something seems to have gone wrong with picking up the name of the user-page as opposed to a normal A-page with a title. A small buglet there...

Welcome to the weird world of HooToo

Post 12

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his toes
"Welcome 'Worried_Mouse', no need to worry anymore, the magical site sweeper has taken care of the misposted thread.
I would suggest you to have a look at our sister site smiley - musicalnote < <./>/dna/colelctive</.> >, they are involved in many stage shows, including music smiley - musicalnote "

Post 13

< <./>/dna/collective/</.> > smiley - sorrysmiley - dontpanic

Post 14

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

It wasn't user error. It was design error. Mouse was, quite properly, trying to use the site to do what it's supposed to. The site designers hadn't thought of a sensible way of preventing people from doing it the wrong place. Guard > Warn > Train. A design principle so basic that even engineers can understand it.

Post 15

Asmodai Dark (The Eternal Builder, servant of Howard, Crom, and Beans)

Probably over the top, but I havent slept in three weeks so Im allowed to be grouchy

Post 16

Smij - Formerly Jimster

We'd prefer it if people weren't grouchy, Asmodai - you might be posting first thing in the morning, but people elsewhere in the world might be reading this at tea-time and grouchiness is enough to put anyone off their chips smiley - smiley

Two things:

smiley - tea We can't currently prevent people from posting to the Announcements page because the template can't be changed for one forum - yet. But it's something we're looking into and we might well have a solution that could solve this issue.

smiley - tea We moved the entry from the Announcements page back to this Researcher's message centre. It did what it was supposed to do, it seems to have worked, we don't think there's a bug, but if you'd care to elaborate we might be able to look into it further. smiley - erm

Post 17

As stated, this conversation is now in our newbies Personal Space, can we please respect that smiley - smiley

lil xx
smiley - magic

Post 18

Hapi - Hippo #5

smiley - biggrin now that we're all here, all eyes directed to this location in the universe, everything forgotten and forgiven, everyone happy and friendly or even madly in love with .. well whatever... let's have a party?

smiley - ale, smiley - redwine, smiley - bubbly, smiley - crisps, smiley - cakesmiley - biggrin

Post 19

Yay!! smiley - wow

That sounds great!! smiley - diva

Come on Tsmiley - titT get your glad rags on and dance! smiley - divasmiley - disco

Post 20

Traveller in Time smiley - titsmiley - discosmiley - magic

smiley - musicalnotesmiley - coffee <?> (one for Vicky Virago too)

smiley - divasmiley - headhurts (who dropped the ceiling ?)

smiley - lighthousesmiley - discosmiley - boing

"smiley - erm, what is a glad rag ? "

Key: Complain about this post