This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15441

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - ok You're still here, rejoice!

Alas, I have to go right now. I hope you have a good night, and maybe get to see some aurora action. smiley - hugsmiley - run

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15442

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI've got to bug folk now!smiley - laughbecause I ain't got a clue who I can bug after I kick THIS bucketsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

BUT! I guarantee! That I'll find entity! smiley - evilgrin

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15443

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"some" entity smiley - laugh

The universe can't close me down smiley - whistle

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15444

smiley - ok

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15445

smiley - winkeyeLast night = Civ' 6 as persmiley - biggrin

Not stopping tonightsmiley - sadfaceSpent an hour or so trudging smiley - doh through dense overgrowth smiley - whistle IE: back gardensmiley - biggrinspraying weedkiller (again) Rain stopped play for months smiley - grrsmiley - rofl
So having an early night to get over the "trauma" smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Stay safe both oksmiley - hug

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15446

smiley - rofl

While we were at church, somebody put a Bigfoot cutout in our yard. It's still there. A bunny came and checked it out.

Rest and recover! smiley - hugsmiley - run

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15447

smiley - winkeyeThe most "pain" is smiley - wahI had to payout 94 quid for my annual house contents insurance - got to pay that into my credit card tomorrow smiley - wah

My wallet is already on a diet smiley - rofl

latersmiley - smiley

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15448

smiley - laugh

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15449

smiley - coolA lawyer who tells lies and who also hates fart mmmh!!!
whose gonna believe who ? smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15450

If you're talking about Cohen, he's already been in jail because of TFG.

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15451

That's himsmiley - biggrin

After all this has been logged into history smiley - biggrin
There's no way can I see any sort of student in the future smiley - laughtaking this on for a degree etcsmiley - biggrin

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15452

copied via beeb newssmiley - winkeye

Michael Cohen could make or break Trump as he takes stand on Monday..

I smiley - evilgrin would prefer "break" smiley - whistle

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15453

Let's hope they throw the book at him. smiley - sigh

My brother-in-law had surgery this morning: he got a new knee. Sis says the doctor was very pleased. He's on pain blockers until tomorrow and will spend the night in hospital.

I know he needs a good night's sleep because he hasn't had one in a while due to the pain in his leg.

Meanwhile, their older son ended up in hospital where he lives because of a bad reaction to a new medication. They're keeping him overnight, too, but they've got it under control.

It never rains but it pours. smiley - puff

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15454

"new knee" ? is that a metal joint set up ?

and smiley - goodluck plus! My wishes to bothsmiley - smileyfor a speedy recoverysmiley - smiley

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15455

Thanks! smiley - hug

Yeah, it's a metal thing with a ball joint. It's titanium. He says he'll have to have a card to go through metal detectors.

Elektra has a pin in her wrist, but it's stainless steel. I joked that everybody is bionic, what with all the implants.

We gave him his b'day presents early, yesterday instead of Wednesday. He called me extra at home to say how much he liked them. smiley - smiley

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15456

"he'll have to have a card to go through metal detectors"

smiley - somersault!!! They didn't have that when I went to Los Angeles smiley - biggrinOur side of the customs were confused smiley - evilgrin when I went throughsmiley - biggrinI didn't tell them about the stainless steel rod in my spine until I had to go to a private cubical smiley - rofl

smiley - winkeyeI've just had a 3rd "sample" of a bottle of Irish Poitin! That Lil and her hubby got me for xmassmiley - smiley

To be sure! To be sure! To be sure! smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15457

PS: I don't know about the rest of the county, but up here in Yorkshiresmiley - smileyone of our sayings is: a friend of a friend is my friend! smiley - smileyThat also applies to relativessmiley - smiley

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15458

smiley - snork Well, that's one way to liven up a trip!

Slainte, then! smiley - goodluck

I have to run off now. You enjoy that poitin! smiley - hugsmiley - run

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15459

smiley - cheersand you both enjoy the food you have comingsmiley - smiley

DG/Prof Conflab

Post 15460

Did, thanks! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

DG/Prof Conflab

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more