Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

It wasn't a dramatic lunar eclipse.

But we stayed up for it. Too late, in fact. smiley - yawn

So you get to see a bit of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOgzqiexteE

smiley - dragon

Eclipse (Yawn)

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Each year "we" err! smiley - winkeye Ismiley - biggrin get the regular times throughout the year etc of meteorite showerssmiley - smiley
Except! smiley - wah That because of "my" locationsmiley - smiley "WE" Always have cloud coversmiley - wahso I've never actually seen a good show as such smiley - grr+smiley - wah

Eclipse (Yawn)

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh So you get to watch the video - besides, it was only midnight here.

Eclipse (Yawn)

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeHAD I the money to have a "small" observatory in my gardensmiley - erm
I'D STILL see nowtsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh cloud cover is my bug-bearersmiley - grr
I would really and honestly, love to be able to see the "Northern Lights " etc smiley - wahsmiley - wah

Eclipse (Yawn)

Post 5

FWR

Anything with the moon is dramatic mate, glad you stayed up!

Eclipse (Yawn)

Post 6

The power of earthbound telescopes and those in orbit - why! ? haven't "they" proved or disproved ? the moon landings ?
If spy satellites can "read" a cigarette packet from in orbit. Surly "they" and others can see "where we" landed ?

Key: Complain about this post