This is the Message Centre for Frizzychick

FAB!

Post 1

Zed

Hola! Frizzychick!

When did you decide to tell world you were FAB? And what sort of FAB do you mean? I just curious smiley - smiley

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 2

Frizzychick

Fat And Beautiful... it was almost Fat And Beautiful And Proud (FABAP) or perhaps Fat and Beautiful And Not Exactly Ashamed (FABANEA) - but FAB was just catchier. I wanted a silly extension to my name - my user number was beginning to bore me smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 3

Zed

Cool extension!

I can't think of one I'd like, but yours is fun!

smiley - smiley

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 4

Frizzychick

Cheers, duck. I shall undoubtedly drop it at some point soon (when the intial excitement wears off), or I guess it could stand for something different each week? smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 5

Nick O`Teen

Is your hair not ginger anymore, then Frizz? Should I update my page?

FAB!

Post 6

Nick O`Teen

Oops, I mean fur, not hair. No no, it's down, isn't it? Goodness I think I'm losing touch, what with my cold and all. smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 7

Frizzychick

Do not fear, I am still ginger. The penguin pic was purely to demonstrate my rotundity (it being a fairly accurate representation of my shape - but considerably cuter than me - in real life I am a little scarier smiley - smiley )

FAB!

Post 8

Zed

Oh I don't believe that you're scary at all!

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 9

Frizzychick

Oh I've had my moments smiley - smiley

I have been known to be a little 'forthright' when in an advanced state of refreshment, and perhaps a little argumentative (never quite outright violent though).

And well, y'know, scary hair, tattoo, overwhelming girth - it doesn't take much to scare little kids and the elderly. I make up for it though with my winning smile and genuine politeness smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 10

Zed

'forthright' - thats a wonderful turn of phrase you have there!
Scary ginger hair? sounds like a laff. What sort of tattoos, do tell!

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 11

Frizzychick

Only the singular - very small girly flower on my arm - pretty common stuff. And I don't intend to have anymore done (not at this age smiley - smiley )

FAB!

Post 12

Zed

Sounds lovely. I like flowers, two of my two & half are flowers. Why no more? It's never too late to have more tattoos, its an addiction!

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 13

Frizzychick

The pain - I am a total wimp smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 14

Zed

The pain? May I recommend the tattooist I'm going to next week? The previous 2 sessions I have been practically asleep while being done!

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 15

Frizzychick

Was that general anaesthetic? Sounds good to me smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 16

Zed

Just high quality work and a very relaxing environment, really.

I think the sting of the needle is part of the fun. I'm really not into pain at all, but it's not like that. Praps I'm odd? smiley - smiley

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 17

Frizzychick

No, I see where you are coming from. I personally enjoy the sensation of leg-waxing - which is considerably less painful than tattooing but still not entirely pain-free. There aren't any tempting tattoo artists around here, so maybe if there was someone special practicing in the area I may have been tempted to get another one. I'm quite tempted by this mehndi business of dyeing temporary patterns onto the skin using henna - but I'm sure it would be better in the summer - all flesh is being thoroughly covered in this horrid weather smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 18

Zed

Eek! Leg waxing? now that's just painful in extreme. I'd rather be tattoo'd!

Henna lasts for a few weeks, but its a bit brown for my tastes! smiley - winkeye

It is a bit chilly out!

H&K
Z

FAB!

Post 19

Frizzychick

I have decided to hibernate for the duration. Wake me up when it's spring smiley - smiley

FAB!

Post 20

Zed

Now thats the best idea I've heard for months! smiley - smiley

H&K
Z

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Frizzychick

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more