This is the Message Centre for MaW

Congratulations

Post 1

Moving On

Hiya MaW

Just thought I'd drop by and say congratulation on the nice new qualification. I'm sure we started up a thread a couple of months ago, but I'm jiggered if I can find it. Anyway, no matter. Congratulations, anywaysmiley - cheers

Congratulations

Post 2

MaW

Thanks! I started up another thread on your Space about your delightful poetry in the Post... ahah! I see you've replied. I lose track easily of stuff that's done under the Post Team guise, but at least Shazz is on the ball smiley - smiley

So how are you? Everything good?

Congratulations

Post 3

Moving On

Emotionally great, fiscally just above the breadline (a definate plus) physically in a lot of pain with The Back - undergoing a battery of tests for allsorts - possibly Rhumatoid Arthritus or Lupus, both controllable, but both a darned nuisence. Yeah, doing good on the whole, still addicted to this site (but I CAN give it up, I CAN, I CAN< I CAN. Oh alright then, I can'T) writing pomes by the bucketload and coming to terms with the fact that both my sons are taller than me now - I need a stepladder to nag them in the face now, which is a daunting thing. The eldest is off to college in Septemeber to do electronics and plumbing and hands on "doing" stuff, the youngest has set himself up as an entrepreneur of sorts, and I really must get round to getting myself into the Stage Two of my teaching Cert - got the first part of my City and Guilds in March this year, so if and when I gt stage 2 I'm entitled to teach adults or be an LSA.

What was your Bsc IN? Weren't you doing some form of highly complicated computor science? I didn't like to ask before, but what do you DO with it? Are you going to this meet up in London? I'm raising a mortgage for the trainfare and my tea and bun money and looking forward to it. C U around!

Congratulations

Post 4

MaW

My BSc is in Computer Science, yes.

And yes, I will be at the meet! Just try stopping me! smiley - boing

Congratulations

Post 5

Moving On

Great! See you there then. I'll be the one in the "Which part of Meow don't you understand?" T shirt.

Congratulations

Post 6

MaW

smiley - biggrin

Sounds like a T-shirt designed to please Greebo, I think there will have to be a picture... smiley - smiley

I shall be wearing my increasingly battered-looking h2g2 T-shirt, as usual.

Congratulations

Post 7

Moving On

Then for God's sake get a wide angled lense lad, get a wide angled lense! I suppose I COULD wear the other one that says "I may not be Purr..fect, but parts of me are excellent"

But then again.... Nah!smiley - smiley

Congratulations

Post 8

MaW

I think my lens is wide-angle enough smiley - smiley

Congratulations

Post 9

Moving On

Are we boasting.... or complaining???? smiley - sillysmiley - winkeye

Congratulations

Post 10

MaW

I was attempting to reassure... possibly. umm...

smiley - run

Congratulations

Post 11

Moving On

smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

Congratulations

Post 12

MaW

smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MaW

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more