A Conversation for Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK

Milton Keynes

Post 1

Random

Being a fairly new resident here ( I still consider myself new after 5 years) I still have not explored MK or kept up with all of the new additions,
It did at first feel empty and soul-less but as you say it grows on you, just about everything is available(unless you want pokey old smelly interesting shops full of the wiered and wonderfull, i have to go out of MK for that kind of thing)
The car thing though is a pain, me not having one at the moment that is, the place is so big and the busses so irrational(but i shant get into that) it can make life quite difficult at times, but generaly i like it now, cows and all.
Would love to be able to do a proper pub crawl though

Milton Keynes

Post 2

Hidman_Zero Ninja Blu-Tack Warrior - (former) ACE [1+56-(4+3+8)=42]

I'm a student at Stantonbury Campus, and I've never lived anywhere else, but I like it, it does have a weird atmosphere sometimes, but it always seems to suprise the more you explore, I'm not planning on living here the rest of my life, but I'm glad I grew up here, it's been good for first experiences...

Milton Keynes

Post 3

NV

pub crawls, you miss, well I have lived in MK for just over a year and enjoyed many a pub crawl, both Fenny and Stony Stratford offer many local pubs, to help with a pub crawl. I must admit that's the worSt thing about MK that all the pubs are theme pubs, and the town centre pubs are all too trendy for quiet drink!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more