This is the Message Centre for Gavroche

Hello from U City!

Post 1

Amanda

I just wanted to congratulate you on putting MUCH more time into writing guide entries about our town than I have, and that it's nice to see a few St. Louisans around these parts. smiley - smiley

Hello from U City!

Post 2

Gavroche

Hello from Brentwood. It is nice to see a few other St. Louisans. (I lived in U City for actually about 2 years near Delmar and 170 in what was then called Canterbury Gardens...I fgoret what they've changed their name to. Villages of Wyncrest?)

I noticed you're an Ace. I used to be an Ace, and I used to be a Scout. (My page says I still am the latter; they haven't removed the logo, perhaps they're hoping I will return. However, I just don't have much time to come by anymore, and when I do I want to focus on entries.)

I will try to add your Films made out of Books entry to the H2G2 Literary Society. It's a good entry. Your interview with John Flansburgh was also enjoyable to read.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gavroche

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more