This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 1

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Firstly, a little apology to CUP. He's not all bad, and I ain't no angel. Last week's rant was a spur of the moment, rug pulled from under the feet thing, and a tad unfair on the chap. We've sorted things out and I'm not going to be kicked out until I'm leaving (if that makes sense.) I think we've both realised that despite our differences we are going to miss each other. I'm certainly going to find it odd being on my todd again.

It would be true to say that I've not been here much of late. I'm spending a lot of time on the Glasto forums where things have been a touch faster moving than 'round these parts! This will probably remain the case for, ooh, about two weeks. Fear not, I ain't flouncing, just sidetracked. I might be sporadic once I've moved as my credit rating could hinder broadband installation: not sure how that'll work out yet (for the record, my credit rating problems seem to be largely down to me being absent form the electoral roll for a few years. I'm fairly sure I have no CCJs!)

Anyway, that's about it.

Yours lurkily,

Dave.

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - yikes So your all set for glasto I take It? smiley - envysmiley - wahsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - ale been very quiet on here lately... I've actually done a bit of recording and half gotten through reading some book smiley - yikes

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 3

Fizzymouse- no place like home

So have you found a new address yet then smiley - huh

I haven't booked my London trip yet, but I've discovered that my niece lives in East Dulwich ..... I'll give you a shout with the dates when I've booked.smiley - ok

smiley - mouse

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 4

Moving On

Oooh @ello smiley - biggrin

I was wondering where you'd got to young Blusher.

I was seriously considering leaving you a shout anyway.

Not because I'm going to Glasto - but you've been asking for shouts.

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You must remember to email your new address smiley - hug

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 6

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I will be moving to Tufnell Park (but the nice bit) on 10th July. £520.00/m, which is more than I can really afford, but all the bills are inclusive and it's got...

...a GAS cooker!

smiley - biggrin

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 7

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Ooh you can't beat a gas cooker! smiley - smiley

Hope all is well with you smiley - lurksmiley - hug

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 8

Fizzymouse- no place like home

Well, technically speaking you could beat a gas cooker, but if it was lit at the time you do risk fanning the flames and causing a major fire.smiley - winkeye

smiley - mouse

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 9

swl

But you can get a gas cooker fan. It goes above it I believe.

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 10

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - snork

Only the smiley - mouse could think of that!!.. smiley - rolleyes

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 11

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

smiley - sorry Major Springwatch and all that! Beats Glasto into a cocked hat.

Don't get many acts eating their band members.. odd smiley - bat and hamster excepted.

Take care mate.

Off to smiley - vampire meself.

smiley - zzz well.

smiley - musicalnote

A quick'n from Roy.

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Tufnell park? There's a very nice Hotel there, and it was a very quiet area, too (where the hotel is), I thought it was a nice place to live. Hope your new place is not near the busy main road, though. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post