This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I wisj i was at Reading...

Post 41

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Saw Purple some time in the mid 90's.... 96 or 97 perhaps I think... not quite sure... and I was the youngest person at the gig smiley - blush ... oo where was it... Bermingham NEC I think smiley - wow they were pretty spectacula even though I know not quite what it must have been back way when... Not quite sure who the line up for that was... BoB... can't damn remember smiley - dohsmiley - ale

Post 42

zendevil

*Starts having cosmic orgasmic thoughts*

Jeez, your GF is stewarding & you are not yet backstage snogging the band?smiley - yikes maybe it's just me. Now, i would be well in there with this lot; i am a fellow Brummie "listen mate" *look bored* "at Placebo the other week that bloke Fred said to me; just ask for Jamie, if he's not around, the bloke on the door with the nice hair is a mate of Marks, tell him i sent you & get the idiots from the Birmingham Mail to spell MOLKA right will you love? It's not a brand of coffee."

Gawd; let me at 'em....

zdt*currently organising a gig; you lot don't believe me do you? It's not my fault it didn't happen this year, blame Harry:

http://www.route66hotels.com/default.htm

<>>

Hmm, pushing something forward sounds interesting...smiley - evilgrin

zdt

Post 43

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Hmm. You pop this in my journal. Could there be a teeniest whiff of a hint there?smiley - winkeye

Post 44

zendevil

MOI???? Hint at the remotest possibility of wishing for your good self & hopefully 2legs to spend the next 6 months or so coming up with a set to bring to a concert in France?

Tsk tsk. As if....

zdt

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more