Post 1

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

..to say hello to the eminent Munchkin*

smiley - biggrin

smiley - run

*musters courage...

Post 2

Munchkin

I'm Eminnnnent?! smiley - yikes Crivens! Well hello to you. What can I bedoing you for? smiley - smiley

*musters courage...

Post 3

Munchkin

I take it the courage failed then? smiley - winkeye I'm not that scary you know. smiley - smiley

*musters courage...

Post 4

Aw..*blush*. Sorry, I've got a terrible backlog of posts to reply to. smiley - smiley *thwaps courage a couple times, dull rumble can be heard to pick up* How are you?

*musters courage...

Post 5

Munchkin

Not so bad. Only a week to go until my holidays, so somewhat lacking in work enthusiasm. Hence I decided to subscribe to Ask Hootoo to keep me busy. smiley - winkeye
So, whyfor the need to muster courage? What sort of strange reputation do I have round these parts, and does it involve jam rolypoly?

*musters courage...

Post 6

Toccata

Apricot Jam it would seem smiley - winkeye

*musters courage...

Post 7

Well...as for reputation...there must be some reason why you dominate the HooToo meet pictures smiley - winkeye.

Nice Holidays?

*musters courage...

Post 8

Munchkin

Happy New Year too you. I wouldn't say I dominate the pictures, I'm just such a great chap, and modest with it, that people always choose my photo. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Munchkin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more