ianhimself

smiley - smiley .... this one made me smile

what

Post 4

Eposina

smiley - erm

what

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.weakgame.com/media_8773_the_red_button.html
smiley - smiley

what

Post 6

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - rofl oh my, and I went through the whole thing while I should study

smiley - erm I still make so many mistakes in my calculations

what

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

one of my friends, went through it 3 times before he realisedsmiley - laughsmiley - doh

what

Post 8

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - rofl oh my

what

Post 9

U1250369

err, cheers,Animal smiley - smiley

what

Post 10

smiley - whistle

what

Post 11

U1250369

smiley - biggrinIt was a very good puzzle, and I did it all to the bitter end smiley - clown

what

Post 12

some times I find them, some times friends send them, but I love owt daft as you know, I'll put a mind reading link on in a minute for you and Opti to try

what

Post 13

U1250369

My my - should be funsmiley - smiley

what

Post 14

http://louhi.kempele.fi/~skyostil/archive/dump/flash/psychic.swf

what

Post 15

got tosmiley - runback later all being wellsmiley - ok

what

Post 16

U1250369

That is crazy !

How does it worksmiley - biggrin

what

Post 17

U1250369

Oh, bye Animal. Have funsmiley - smiley

what

Post 18

it's backsmiley - biggrinnot sure how it works

what

Post 19

U1250369

I'll ask the kids smiley - smiley

Can I ask you a question please ?

I want to have a look at the video for episode 2 of Torchwood (BBC 3), but can't because 'pop ups blocked'

What can I do ? I don't really want pop ups all over the placesmiley - erm

what

Post 20

I'll have a quick look see and back in a trice

Key: Complain about this post

what

More Conversations for U1250369

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more