This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Save The Albatross

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit we are running out of time
"I have prepared something of a call to sign the petition for the Albatross campaign. < A2498754 >
Any chance to promote the campaign in The Post?"

Save The Albatross

Post 2

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Slacker updated last dontbry! < U1 > Finally has content. "

Save The Albatross

Post 3

Traveller in Time smiley - tit closing a circle
"The English Rove V1 has completed the circumnavigation and is already comming back home. No more albatrosses expected to be seen any more.

It is still a long way to Ardmore however. 'John' and 'Marie Christine' will tkae a plain from the Canaries to present the petition in Rome.

It would be great if we can help them and the Albatross by signing the petition before they present it!"

Save The Albatross

Post 4

Post Team

How can we help you? Would a mention in the editorial and the Announcements do the trick?

shazz smiley - thepost

Save The Albatross

Post 5

"Have you signed the petition?

The Albatross campaing can use any publicity to boost the petition. So yes please, anything will help. < <./>F32500?thread=265670</.> >"

Save The Albatross

Post 6

Post Team

I have indeed smiley - smiley

It is a shame that our proposal to feature the voyage and campaign in <./>ThePost</.> didn't ever come to anything - I guess things at the Beeb conspired against us. I will never just 'lift' entries without express permission from the author.

If you would like I would happily reproduce A2498754 in this week's edition if you think Websailor would approve. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Save The Albatross

Post 7

"I asked 'Websailor's permission for the quote < <./>F1694533?thread=390490</.> >.

They are campaigning on 'Ask H2G2' < <./>F19585?thread=406893</.> > for the 'Bird in Trouble' these days."

Save The Albatross

Post 8

Post Team

We have 'lifted' your entire page and will publish it this week. smiley - smiley

I'll print out the Dutch version of the petition and see if I can't generate some local/national interest over here. smiley - ok

Have you though about the World Service? They are inviting people to contribute their own stories next week... visit them at http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/outlookfeedback for a form or email them at: [email protected]. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Save The Albatross

Post 9

Traveller in Time smiley - tit making a bow
"Thanks smiley - ok.

We will see what we can manage with the 'World Service'. For now they say 'Page Not Found'. We will manage, I hope for the birds. "

Save The Albatross

Post 10

Post Team

Any joy with the World Service yet TiT? They seem very accomodating in general. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

Key: Complain about this post