A Conversation for Ask h2g2

lost my diary in public place, HELP!!!!

Post 1

Cheshirecatgeisha

I SO need your help! I there anybody psychic out there who can sense where my writing book has gone?!! I know this is a odd request but I guess it is not impossible that there should be a positive answer from somebody out in the vast spaces of the h2g2-community. In my grandma´s ladies magazine there is a lady who can trace lost things from letters, but that is in Sweden and I am living in Germany.
I last had it on thursday 04. of january 2001, I was at the bus station at the central train station in Cologne to leave a ticket on a bus going to Gothenburg, Sweden. After that I went to the train station and took the train to Grevenbroich where my boyfriend picked me up and drove me home. I think the book might have fallen out of my bag either in the train, at one of the train stations or..?.. At home I did some cleaning up of my room during the weekend so it might have been misplaced but I looked for it and have not found it yet.
The book has blank white pages, I have written a lot into it. Poems, notes about universities and bach-flower therapy, among other. It was bought in India, the cover is thick and yellow, the closed side has a black stripe and on the front it says "carnet du bord".
PLEASE, if ANYBODY can be of help, I would be so greatful!!

thank you. Cheshirecatgeisha.

Post 2

Zorpheus - I'm so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

Did you check you boyfriends car?
I know it's a long shot but worth a try.

Good luck!

Post 3

Mostly Harmless

Hi Cheshirecatgeisga,

Researcher "Pandora" claims to psychic, maybe she can help.

Mostly

Post 4

Cheshirecatgeisha

checked my boyfriend´s car, negative. actually I am pretty sure it is someplace around my house but where????
thank´s for the tip, mh, I´ll get in touch with pandora.

smiles and sunshine. CCG.

Post 5

Niz (soon to be gone)

I need help from a psychic too!!! Could they tell me the lottery numbers for next week. Thanx smiley - ok

Post 6

Mostly Harmless

I wouldn't p**s her off Niz, she may have other powers.

Post 7

Cheshirecatgeisha

You are RIGHT, I DO have other powers, but also I have connections.
For example: the internet agency I am doing my internship at is full of computer cracks so even if I don´t know how to put a smiley in my posting, THEY could easily mess up "your space" so visitors are greeted by a bottle of Absynth stuck into a pavian´s butt saying "Welcome to Nizworld! sorry if nothing on this page makes sense, but at least you see the reason!"
BUT(T), I would never do a thing like that and besides, I like your journal postings. So when you have gotten your lucky numbers from the psychic, please ask about my book as well. Thanks!

Cheshirecatgeisha

Post 8

Pandora

for the record, I'm not the psychic pandora!! There must be another Pandora who would appreciate the emails etc. requesting information to solve people's mysteries. I think there's like 9 of us here now, when I signed on, I was the only Pandora, but ahhh, the times they are a changin'. Sorry I don't offer psychic support! Good luck with that diary.

Post 9

Babel17

I think the Pandora you require resides here:
http://www.h2g2.com/U112375, so perhaps a message on her page might facilitate a swift reponse?
Good luck smiley - smiley

Post 10

Pandora

Hello...I am the Pandora you are seeking.....you can thank B-17 for sending me here.
As I was reading your 1st post I got the picture if a cover with texture to it & foriegn words. I also have a VERY strong feeling it's caught underneath a seat, or table...I'm not clear on what I'm seeing as it's not something I would normally see.
Start looking under (&up & under things). I feel you will find it..
good luck & please let us know when you do.
I also have a feeling that someone you trust has read some of it, not all as the person was interupted...perhaps this is when it was 'stuck' up under something. Is there a place you spent alot of time sipping a soda, or coffee? After being at this place with a friend, I feel strongly this will be the day you find it. ~Peace Out~
Pan
P.S. I have found many thing for people...just never without some interaction....hope it works!!!

Key: Complain about this post