A Conversation for Ask h2g2

There's a new girl at school!

Post 1

Freaky T

Hello all,
My question is thus:

How does one approach the extrememly attractive new girl from Ukraine without completely screwing it up, thereby ruining your chance with her forever?

Anything would be helpful.

T

Post 2

Rat

The best way to approach it would be to be you!! Be that sweet charming man you can be! Girls like compliments but don't be too scary as in don't mention marriage or say anything leading to you looking obsessed, it kinda scares us girls. Try approaching her and saying that you noticed she was new and you are interested in knowing her story. Ask to get to know her and if she declines then all she is is some pretty face with no aspect of what nice people there are in the world and chalk it up to her being a meanie head. Her loss.

arat

Post 3

Timor

You could try talking about Ukranian things, like chicken kievs and Chernobyl. Does that help?

Post 4

Wax EP Nut

She's almost certainly a Dynamo Kiev fan. Ask her what she thinks about Shevchenko's transfer to Italy (or was it Spain).

Post 5

Freaky T

Thanks guys, now if I could only work up the nerve...

Post 6

Chrome

Go for it! You have nothing to lose except your self esteem!

Post 7

Freaky T

You know, you're right! Here goes nothing...

Post 8

Anonymouse

*watches bemusedly* ... Best approach I've always known is, "Hi," and a smile. smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Stuffe

Ask her if there is any teacher she's just met that she doesn't like, then hide parts of his newly-mutilated body in her locker with the note "I did it for you...."

Post 10

Wand'rin star

Try a few words of Ukranian, like whatever the equivalent of "Hi, how are you?" is

Post 11

Chrome

Very cheesy, don't you think?

Post 12

SallyM

Cheesy, but it looks like he cares about her to put her at her ease at her new school

Post 13

Chrome

Nah, he just wants to get into her pants.

Post 14

Wax EP Nut

Strange. This is the first forum I've seen where you can tell the sex of every participant. Bar me.

Post 15

Anonymouse

Oh? smiley - winkeye

Post 16

Wand'rin star

Yeah, let's hear your conjectures, so we can all have a good chuckle.smiley - smiley

Post 17

Superkath

Why are British men so afraid of acting natural, casual and just be themselves? Is it because you had to wear uniform at school, and didnĀ“t talk to a female member of the society until you turned 18? If you want to get to know this girl talk to her! Ask her what her interests are, find out if you have anything in common (hey, maybe she likes movies!) She probably needs a friend if she just mooved to UK, be her friend, and wait and see where it leeds you.

Key: Complain about this post