A Conversation for Ask h2g2

americans- sane or insane

Post 41

no_deep_thought

smiley - applause to woodpigeon and E G Mel you have actually passed my test to see if anyone could convert my belief but thanks for the reasons. Although i still think that the american presidents are insane and i won't brush others with the same reason as you say and they are mad because JFK was assainated, at least he was honest and realied on people he actually knew he couldn't trust and was outgoing enough a bit like Washington. well now we should have in this corrupt and money-ridden world of satan.
smiley - dontpanic
no_deep_thought

Post 42

no_deep_thought

smiley - applause to woodpigeon and E G Mel you have actually passed my test to see if anyone could convert my belief but thanks for the reasons. Although i still think that the american presidents are insane and i won't brush others with the same reason as you say and they are mad because JFK was assainated, at least he was honest and realied on people he actually knew he couldn't trust and was outgoing enough a bit like Washington. well now we should have peace in this corrupt and money-ridden world of satan.
smiley - dontpanic
no_deep_thought

Post 43

no_deep_thought

sorry clicked twice
no_deep_thought

Post 44

E G Mel

It happens smiley - smiley

I think we need to stand strong with America, if not for our benefit then for the rest of the world. I'm not saying we have a lot of say in these matters but if Bush has respect for Blair and Blair turns to him and says "I really don't think you should be doing that" then maybe it may be taken on board (if only lightly). Can you imagine him listening to Jaques Chirac at this very moment in time smiley - winkeye

But then again this is coming from someone who has very little idea of how politics works smiley - sadface

Mel smiley - hsif

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more