A Conversation for Ask h2g2

BBC WW2 Archives

Post 1

ex4thhussar

Hi

Not really sure if I am in the right area to start this thread but I know you will forgive me if I'm wrong and that you will point me in the right direction.

You may, or may not, know that the BBC WW2 Peoples War has recently become a closed, searchable Archive but the end result has been that lots of unfinished 'business' was left hanging in the wind.

One of the articles posted on the old site was about William Hunt of Swanwick and was entitled "William Hunt, 8th Army". The article included mention of the 4th Queen's Own Hussars (which happened to be my old unit).

I have only just come across this article and would very much like to contact the writer who used the pseudonym "Rosekenwynn"

If anyone can be of help I would be most obliged

Ron Goldstein

BBC WW2 Archives

Post 2

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Link to article: A4419182smiley - smiley

BBC WW2 Archives

Post 3

ex4thhussar

Thanks TRiG

Ron

BBC WW2 Archives

Post 4

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

It doesn't help you, but it might possibly help someone else who's tryong to help you.

Possibly.

TRiG.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more