A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 1

^SnIpeR^

Hi,

I'm in a frantic race with my arch rival (loooooong story, don't ask), we're both trying to ask out the same girl, but she apparently doesn't seem to notice either of us smiley - smiley

Unfortunatly, my rival is known for making a 'Bang' to get himself noticed, strategy assistence required smiley - smiley

Sniper

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 2

Taipan - Jack of Hearts

Not necessarily speedy, but try finding interests in common. Alternatively, bite the bullet and go straight up and ask for a date. The absolute worst you'll get is a 'No', and if so, move on, dude.

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 3

K'lara

I definately think you need to post more information about the girl. There is absolutely NOTHING that works on every girl.

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 4

Peta

Get a girl you know and trust to talk to the other girl and say

You know that Sniper I really fancy him and so does my friend. Do you know does he have a girlfriend?

Then you ask her out. ( Wash your hair and your fingernails first)

She is more likely to accept if she thinks that a) you are in demand b) it is going to make another girl jealous!

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 5

Zed

Wow! I know I'm not the worlds most complex person, but that's just opened my eyes another little bit.

*sigh* Human beings are such trouble...

I can spot one potentail place where this could fall down; if the girl you fancy says: go on then, you go out with him - to the girl you trust. Could be some red faces?

I wish you luck Sniper, anywhich way you try it.

H&K
Z

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 6

Taipan - Jack of Hearts

Ahh.....The wonders of the female psyche. It never fails to amaze me.

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 7

Whizzard of Oz

Peta - I think you just broke the "Secret girl code" by posting that. We guys dont need to know how the females barin works when it comes to going out with guys.

Hang on.. what the hell am i saying - tell us more!!!!!!

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 8

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Who did it all turn out, Sniper!?? smiley - tongueout

I was just getting interested...

And it seems to me, that if the girl is worth anything, she would consult her friend(Who showed interest in Sniper) before argeeing to go on a date with him... perhaps a casual outing with ALL the characters mentioned(aside from Sniper's rival)-- I can see it now!!!

Sniper, taking Girl home: Well, that was a great game of bowling... we should go to a movie next week...

And in the interim, regardless of the girl's answer, we see her being told what a cute couple she and Sniper could be!!! "Oh! You two got along sooo well..."

But-- that was all going to happen about 30 weeks ago... smiley - sadface

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 9

Abi

yes we are hanging on your every touch of the keyboard.

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 10

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

::is hanging::

Speedy Dating Tips

Post 11

IctoanAWEWawi

OI! Stop hangin about you lot, that's 2 and a half years down the drain, I dinnae think they'll be answering!

Key: Complain about this post