A Conversation for Ask h2g2

?

Post 1

Geggs

Sorry. Just being silly.

Just wondered how bizarrely cryptic I could make the subject line and still have people bother to read this blurb.

Geggs

?

Post 2

IctoanAWEWawi

!

?

Post 3

Whisky

¤

?

Post 4

PQ

?

Post 5

rainingonme

§

?

Post 6

MissJonez Researcher 213755

Just dont give up....no thats not it.
Shell call you...give her time....nope wrong again.
Dont worry, it will work itself out...Doh!
There are more fish in the sea...oh drat.
I hope this helps.
*looks around at the numerous confused faces*
what?

?

Post 7

Gnomon - time to move on

Your subject line is in the Guinness Book of Records as the content of the shortest telegram ever, sent by some writer to his publisher to inquire how the sales of his latest book were doing. The reply was !

?

Post 8

Geggs

~

?

Post 9

Ommigosh

I bet that author with the telegram was Mark Twain. It sounds like something he would do.

Om

?

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Well, as I see it, there are several different approches you could adopt in an attempt to resolve this problem. I would imagine, that in all synarios, the route or direction taken depends largely on the aspects of the situeation weare, as yet, not informed on. would I be right in pressuming that the origion of this problem, in fact, dates back to the inception of the event in question? If this is the case, then wouldn't the best direction to take be that of directly addressing teh underlaying cause, and attempting to remidy any differences in the individuals (involved), views of teh situeation? In some respects, it would be all-to-easy, to sugest that it is resolved by sensation of the activity; Thereby remidying the problem, but this wouldn't address the key points of hte issue you have raised.
On the other hand, would it not be possible to (directly), address the people involved, and lead to a agreed and consensus resolution to the problem. Getting all interested parties "around teh table" mighten not seem like a favourable direction to take in light of what has happened, but may, in the long-term, produce a solution amenible to all involved.

?

Post 11

Geggs

Yes, but what about the salmon moose?

Geggs

?

Post 12

Well, in relation to the salmon moose, I think we need to address the entire issue with an open mind, and not draw judgements till the final unmistakible "truth" is reached. Many possibilities immediatly occur to me as suitible explinations to sucessfully illuminate the situeation regarding the salmon moose, the situeation, which, furthermore, I might be so bold to suggest is one, if not the main, underl;aying cause of the problems as I understand thus far.
Now, given the time of year, and prevailing weather conditions and in particular, the tempurature, it would, at initial inspection seem highly unlikely that the salmon moose problem could have arrisen by chance alone. The conditions of the salmon moose when it was made/purchased, however, I feel remains one of the most contentious issues in the whole sarga.
For, if we are to pressume that in the first instant the salmon moose was in ideal conditions from its creation at and until the point at which the incident occured, then the deduction would simply ply itself faultlessly into the hands of those, who, for their own, potentially self reasons wish us to draw such a conclusion.
If, conversly, teh salmon moose suffered an incident, prior to its purchase, then the deduction would be flawed.
Therefore, having excluded the potential for interception, due to modern transportation, and, having excluded the alternatives as per laid out, then the only conclusion can be, at least from some persons perspectives, that an alternative answer can be the only solution to the problem.
Now, if we take it as read that indeed the salmon moose was not in such a condition as it ended up being in at the start of its journey, and furthermore deduce that modern transportation prevented its interception en-route, we can anylise the situeation from two further perspectives.
Right, now, if we examine the facts, or at least examine the facts as they appear, we have to deduce what we are wanted to deduce.
Therefore this is an illogical option, and our route, en-route to the root cause is flawed in its inception and mannorisms complete.
This leads, through the logical system of deductive illogilicalism to a alternative view of the salmon moose.
From this viewpoint, the viewpoint of the salmon moose itself, then situeations are changed, and positions of interested partys reversed.
Wouldn't yo u agree?

?

Post 13

Munchkin

¦

Is 2legs auditioning for Just a minute or Cheddar Gorge or something? smiley - smiley

?

Post 14

Now, as we can see, in so many such circumstances as this we find ourselves being inexplicibably drawn into at the current time, that waiting, is a prudent attribute of any investigation.
Whilst contemplating, and digesting relivent documentation to the case we find a crucial, possibly hitherto hidden piece of quintersential evidence scilently pop unexpectidly into our lap.
Cheddar.
I find it hard, with teh current degree of deduction demonstrated by those thus far, that such a matter could have escaped those that have been before.
Cheddar.
I fear I hardly need to explain.

?

Post 15

IctoanAWEWawi

I, naturally, new about the Guiness Book of Records entry when I posted that. No, honest, I didn't just post the first character that came to mind, really!

?

Post 16

Teasswill

Who

?

Post 17

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

"Just wondered how bizarrely cryptic I could make the subject line and still have people bother to read this blurb."

smiley - yawn

Or how quickly they can ?

?

Post 18

Interesting, interesting.
There is enough matterial here for a book.

?

Post 19

Wampus

?

Post 20

They know we are here.

Key: Complain about this post