A Conversation for Ask h2g2

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 1

Stephen

I asked this in another thread somewhere the other day as a sort of aside but I've forgotten which thread and therefore don't know if there were any replies.......senility raises its ugly head.

Does anyone know of a source ot GOOGLE t-shirts, sweat-shirts etc in the UK? I've seen themadvertised from US sources but I'd rather get them from over here if I can.

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 2

Saturnine

It was the "Just a Quicky" thread... smiley - smiley

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 3

Toccata

I googled, and found via someones home page a link to http://www.dot-store.com/system/index.html a site that sell the Tea towels

We have one that was picked up at a computer fair, and they are good quality, survived being thrown in a canal and everything smiley - winkeye

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 4

Tefkat

You throw your tea towels in canals. smiley - bigeyes

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 5

Toccata

We were on a canal boat holiday, there was an incident with some low branches, a tea towel & a blanket on the top of the boat, Munchkins Steering and Jamies fishing capabilities smiley - laugh

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 6

Tefkat

smiley - biggrin

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 7

Stephen

I thought everyone threw their tea towels in canals! I certainly do every time I'm near one and have a tea towel handysmiley - biggrin

GOOGLE ACCESSORIES

Post 8

Saturnine

I prefer to tie mine to an available tree as a hammock for squirrels...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more