A Conversation for Ask h2g2

BBC Rant

Post 61

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

They did it AGAIN!!! There is the uk snooker on so they have taken Farscape off in favour of that!! Of course we got the bally Prince of Belair but not the SF.SF always loses out.smiley - wah

Incog.

BBC Rant

Post 62

Coniraya

I thought it was pretty disgraceful too.

BBC Rant

Post 63

Mauritania

Tresure hunts on next week!

BBC Rant

Post 64

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I crawled out of my sick bed just to cheer myself up with brand new Farscape.

smiley - sadface

smiley - steam

I didn't even have the energy to log into h2g2 and rant here.....

smiley - grr

smiley - bleepsmiley - bleepsmiley - bleeping snooker!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC Rant

Post 65

Dolt

There's snooker on? I didn't realise... I smiley - love snooker!

smiley - run

BBC Rant

Post 66

Toccata

smiley - grr

BBC Rant

Post 67

Mu Beta

*joins the pro-snooker brigade*

Snooker's great - all you smiley - geeks just don't understand it, that' all.

Sadly, they haven't seen fit to take off Anne bloody Robinson instead of Ready, Steady, Cook.

B

BBC Rant

Post 68

Abi

Here's a first. I am going to agree with Master B!

Snooker rocks! And is this happens every single year, it shouldn't be a surprise! smiley - winkeye

Besides GB, haven't you seen the way the players lean over the table and give a little wiggle of their bums? smiley - bigeyes

BBC Rant

Post 69

Mu Beta

Abi, here's another thing...have you seen their faces? You'd have to be pretty desperate to fancy Stephen Hendry, Peter Ebdon or Stephen Lee.

Matthew Stevens, or John Higgins - maybe.

B

BBC Rant

Post 70

Abi

Well there is that!

Ronnie O'Sullivan is cute when he smiles and Alan McManus has got nice eyes but other then that, they are very much a required taste!

BBC Rant

Post 71

Mu Beta

Well, I never thought I'd see the word's Ronnie O'Sullivan and cute mentioned in the same sentence...

Do you think Roy Keane's cute as well? And Martin Johnson?

B

BBC Rant

Post 72

Abi

Martin Johnson is cute! But Ronnie is when he smiles - ok his manners might leave a lot to be desired.

BBC Rant

Post 73

Mu Beta

Martin Johnson - cute? He's a 6'5 18 stone lump of meat. Damn good lock forward, but cute?

B

BBC Rant

Post 74

Abi

OK cute might be better applied to fluffy kittens, but he certainly has something about him!

BBC Rant

Post 75

Napnod the (thoughtful) little green sleep monster BSC Econ (Hons)"eek eek eek"

I'm afraid to admit that through about 3 years of my teenagehood I had the world's greatest crush on Stephen Hendry. I've even travelled to see him play. Nothing I can do will ever atone for that I know. My little sister at present has a big crush on Ronnie, so I guess it must run in the family. But in fairness I was into snooker before then, which I blame on one of my exes who was a semi-pro and dragged me around various nefarious snooker halls to watch him play. Actually I blame him for a lot of things really, generally corrupting an innocent 16 year old with the demon of drink and making me the person I am today smiley - winkeye

BBC Rant

Post 76

And as for Martin Johnson, yeuch! Neanderthal man if you ask me. However Martin Bayfield, if any of you can remember that far, was lovely. He used to partner Martin Johnson as lock in the early 90's. I once met him and I only just made it to his waist. He was 6'11, and I was 11 (years old, not feet). He was also the loveliest man I have ever met, apart from Phillipe Sella but that's another story!

BBC Rant

Post 77

Abi

I am more a Laurence Dallaglio girl myself being a Wasps fan. I tell you who is lovely in real life and that is Kenny Logan. Lucky old Gabby smiley - winkeye

BBC Rant

Post 78

Mu Beta

I'm quite pleased that I don't fancy any sportsmen?

Ellen MacArthur - she's the one for me. Brave, courageous, independent, and can pee off the side of a boat. What more could a man want?

B

BBC Rant

Post 79

Hmmm, always liked Dallaglio but never met him. Ben Clarke was also one of my faves. Always liked the big strong types, so usually locks or back rows. The good thing about being on the back row is that your face doesn't usually get quite as smashed up as the other forwards. Always a plus in the pin up stakes!

BBC Rant

Post 80

Mu Beta

Hmmm...I used to be a flanker.

B

Key: Complain about this post