A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Foot and Mouth smells good

Post 1

Niz (soon to be gone)

Living in the city I am far away from any kind of wild living creature and so have not yet seen first hand the mass burning of pigs that is happening.
I wouldn't mind going with a hangover as the smell of hundreds of pigs cooking must be fantastic, like a huge greasy spoon cafe...mmmmm baconsmiley - ok

Can anyone confirm this???

Post 2

MaW

Actually, I believe it smells really, really bad. It's burning meat, not roasting meat... the whole business sickens me. Surely there must be a better way to deal with it?

Post 3

Niz (soon to be gone)

The meat cannot be exported and poses no threat to health (apparently), therefore why doesn't someone organise the worlds biggest BBQ. I can bring a few beers, bread rolls and a big bottle of salad creamsmiley - ok

Post 4

MaW

Sounds good. I'll make the largest rice salad ever seen on Earth.

Post 5

Niz (soon to be gone)

We could turn the dome upside down and use it as a wok!!!

Post 6

MaW

Oh yes! Some stir-fried beef would go down really well right about now.

Post 7

Is mise Duncan

MAFF Butcher: "...I'm sorry sir, we don't have any cured bacon - will smoked do?" smiley - winkeye

In the real world:
==================
* Bob the builder could fix it, yeah, but its a question of getting the parts...

* The wombles song would go "underground, overground, wombling free, spreading a virus and bovine TB"

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more