This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

The Bar 4 Sportsmen and women - the professional drinkers emporium - mind the wet paint please!!!!!!!!

Post 23801

Pit - ( Carpe Diem - Stay in Bed )

I´d have tried. He is the only bar member I share memories of another pub with, and some of them are in police files.smiley - magic

The Bar 4 Sportsmen and women - the professional drinkers emporium - mind the wet paint please!!!!!!!!

Post 23802

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

do you want me to send it to you ?

Post 23803

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Pit, I can tell you that Taff is well and has an account in facebook.

He keeps beating me at Bejewelled Blitz! smiley - steam

lil x

Post 23804

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

Night, folks...
smiley - empty

See you later...
smiley - cheers

Post 23805

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

me go bye byes as well

dream well friendssmiley - ok

Post 23806

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

G'night MS... See you soon smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 23807

smiley - thepost
smiley - coffee

smiley - burgersmiley - crisps

smiley - biggrin

Post 23808

bobstafford

smiley - ale hello MS

Post 23809

Oh,..
smiley - smiley

Hi, bob....how's going???

smiley - smiley
Hope you don't mind my supper...
smiley - winkeye

Post 23810

*munch*

Quiet night ere,innit???

smiley - laugh

Post 23811

bobstafford

Busy smiley - smiley

Post 23812

Oh...what's going on????

I've been at rest for the better part of the day...
smiley - biggrin
Back to work, looking for work, tomorrow.

smiley - winkeye

Post 23813

bobstafford

Hows your job hunting going on smiley - ale

Post 23814

Not too bad,mate....

I've been busy at it...more so than the past few months.
smiley - laughsmiley - blush

But...not really much happening out there...lots of mixed signals and all. There was a report that the new jobless claims were up to a six week high in the newspapers here.

Made the stock market go down and all....
smiley - tongueout

Post 23815

bobstafford

what are you good at - apart from turning wine to water like the rest of us smiley - smiley

Post 23816

I had been a telemarketer for most of my adult life....
smiley - ill

I have some basic office skills,etc.
smiley - smiley

Just so much I've got...and I've been away from the job market for a very long time...
smiley - laugh

Post 23817

bobstafford

A telemarketer I would think there is a lot of call for that, unfulfilling job though I bet smiley - erm

Post 23818

I'm done with that, mate. Way too much rigamarole.

smiley - smiley

Post 23819

Mate...I'm gonna have to start off for the evening.

smiley - cheers

I hope you have a good night's sleep....good to have your company.
smiley - hugsmiley - cheers

Post 23820

bobstafford

Goodnight Mate stay safe smiley - cider

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more