This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

something wrote

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Right! Just to clarify things ok. This is not a journal type entry, nor is it a blog. Because as far as I’m concerned, a blog is a place I visit on a regular basis and it’s only that someone, a yuppie type person as added an “L” to it. Also I must inform you, that it is neither a “twitter” as I don’t watch birds. Mainly because it’s too cold out and that they don’t wear miniskirts now-a-days.

The reason I’m writing this has now gone out of my thoughts and memory, so nothing new there eh. I knew what I wanted to write whilst downstairs, but after watching TV for a while and then the carer calling to see to my son and tuck him up for the night, by the time I came upstairs to the PC room, lapse of memory as per.
I remember the first paragraph, but from the “The reason” onwards, this is now in to make something up land and as a Yorkshireman, I don’t like to throw stuff away and rather than delete something I’ve started, like this, I’ll continue.
So now! Rather than waste an internet piece of pretend paper, I’ll write something else.
I will note here, that just in case anyone isn’t profound in the use of the English language (that includes me) the reason (and this is the first written “The reason” and NOT any of the following “The reason”’s) is the 80th and 81st words in this written piece that I’ve err written/wrote and even still writing.
If during the course of writing this, I remember what it was I was going to write about returns, I don’t think I’ll amend this or even write a new one. As the initial thought will now not be as interesting as when I first thought it, as it could have been topical. Not that I usually write something that’s topical, more of an observation maybe, but mostly on a humorous side.
Anyway! I think this I’ve written far enough now and will finish by saying – asking or even stating – how many if you read it all and who just scrolled down to the end.
This part of this written thing has been done before you’ll notice, but it’ll still have some reading all way down smiley - winkeye
Oh! By the way – I’ve finished writing it now (that I’ve err written/wrote and even still writing) as you can see!

smiley - prof

something wrote

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I dundid reddit smiley - ok

What a load of... blog smiley - tongueoutsmiley - run

something wrote

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - rofl That makes the perfect end to today Prof! a laugh before I fall asleep smiley - cheers

something wrote

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - smileysmiley - hugglad to be of service

something wrote

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Well, that made about as much sense as what I've been talking about for the last 2 hours. smiley - run

something wrote

Post 6

Jabberwock

A veritable linguist! Like me he can talk Rubbish!

[I read it all and I couldn't agree moresmiley - spacesmiley - ok]

smiley - smiley

something wrote

Post 7

lapislazuli

Well Prof, er...........very succinct and now we all understand that, erm............oh yes..or is it?
Very educational piece.smiley - magic

something wrote

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - rofl

something wrote

Post 9

cactuscafe

hey Prof smiley - kiss

And hullo to you also. smiley - roflsmiley - rofl

something wrote

Post 10

smiley - winkeyeit's a good feeling to be understoodsmiley - whistle

smiles r'us still working full time! throughout the worlds recessions smiley - biggrin

grins before smiley - sadface (mottosmiley - winkeye)

something wrote

Post 11

Researcher 14993127

It seems reasonable to write for a writing reason even if the original reason for writing a reasonable piece of writing isn't what was reasonably intended.
Makes perfect sense. smiley - whistlesmiley - spacesmiley - run

smiley - cat

something wrote

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

Prof I keep hearing songs that I can't get out of my head, this usually happens in the middle of the night or during very quiet moments and I usually use them for inspirations to write poems etc, if I remember to do it.smiley - rofl

something wrote

Post 13

Websailor

Dear Prof, thanks for the laugh and the comfort. I do that so often and would do it even more if I let it worry me smiley - biggrin

You made perfect sense to me so I must be similarly afflicted, which is probably why I can't seem to get down to writing for h2g2 these days. I keep hoping the inspiration will come back, but as fast as it does it disappears again smiley - grr

Websailor smiley - dragon

something wrote

Post 14

Webbie and Katsmiley - smileythat's why I have a note pad and pen next to the bedsmiley - biggrinjotted down before nodding off again and forgetting by morning

something wrote

Post 15

Triquack

Thank goodness, prof, I was beginning to think that recent events had somehow snapped you into "normality".smiley - smiley

Let chaos resumesmiley - laugh

something wrote

Post 16

"snapped you into "normality"" no bloody waysmiley - roflit'll never happen in my lifetime

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more