This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Notice II "The Update"

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I have recently noticed that all though the notice, that is! the original notice, has been noticed and brought to my notice that it has been noticed, even though I had duely noticed this. It is now approx 30 yrs since the notice was first written and noticing that it has not been upgraded. I also noticed that although the notice has been noticed enumerous times, by people noticing the notice and by others being brought to their notice of the notice, have indeed noticed the notice themselves.That I noticed that no one had noticed that the notice hasn't been upgraded. You will notice that some films have a second/third or more follow ups, but noticing that over the years, the notice has failed to have a follow up. Therefore I now bring to your notice that it is long overdue for the notice to be up graded. So you will now notice that the next notice you notice, which in fact is this notice you are noticing, is the Notice II. You will most likely notice that this notice is! realy! the notice II and not a re-make of the notice, that is classed as the original notice. So nothing in this notice, that you have noticed can be anything like the notice you first noticed. But I also take notice, that this notice could be the first notice you notice. So there is no need to bring this notice to my notice. Has you will notice that the notice is named notice II. Meaning! you should now notice that just by the title "notice II" that there is a notice 1. You will notice that if you read notice II first, you will no doubt have to read notice 1, the original notice, to notice that the two notices do not resemble each other and after reading the first notice, it will come to your notice, that! it too does not need to be brought to my notice. But! by all means, you can bring notice 1, to the notice of people who have not read the notice and also bring to their notice,, that if they have noticed notice 1, which again is the original notice. That there is now a notice II to notice, but once again you will notice that in keeping with tradition of the first notice, this notice is also not worth noticing. Unless you have not noticed either notice before, so from me! the creator of the original notice Prof Animal Chaos, I thank you for noticing the notice and as also the creator of the notice II, you'll notice that I thank you for reading the notice II. Now you will notice that some people have only noticed the first notice, while you have noticed both notices, but you will also notice that you are not the first to notice both notices, that if you look round, others who noticed both notices before you, are laughing at you noticing both notices. trying to work out which notice you noticed first. You will also take notice, that now having noticed one or both notices, you will be able to laugh at they who notice the notices after you. The question will stay the same,"which notice was read the first",was it the first notice, which is the original notice, or the second notice, which is notice II. So between notice 1 and notice II, you will see a simularity to the "chicken and the egg". Which! was the first read notice, notice 1 or notice II and were they worth noticing in the first place, as written in both notices, of which you will have noticed on reading the notices, which ever notice you read first......

Notice II "The Update"

Post 2

Websailor

smiley - applausesmiley - weirdsmiley - rofl Hope you didn't have to type that out yourself smiley - somersault I might have noticed if you had!!

Websailorsmiley - dragon

Notice II "The Update"

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

wrote it freehand last night, about 12.00ish, put it on here an hour back, now I know why I need glassessmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Notice II "The Update"

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Sounds like the kind of thing my boss would say

Notice II "The Update"

Post 5

if your boss thinks like me, that will! send you round the bendsmiley - laughthen again, that could be competition for me, I don't like your boss now!!smiley - biggrin

Notice II "The Update"

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'd love to post something like this on the notice board

Notice II "The Update"

Post 7

if its possible, you can use the notice and notice IIsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughI've no objectionsmiley - smiley

Notice II "The Update"

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

One of my bosses had a great sense of humour..

He put up a notice saying "The Buck Stops Here".. it was a photo of the front door to the building.. smiley - magic

Notice II "The Update"

Post 9

I put the original notice on the works canteen notice board, its does worksmiley - laughsmiley - laugheverybody read it..all with stupid grins and blushes on, knowing they were being watched

Notice II "The Update"

Post 10

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Can I copy the original notice to put on the board at work

Notice II "The Update: revenge of the killer notice"

Post 11

zendevil

I notice the new notice is still noticeably too wide for my poor little screen.

You obviously didn't take a blind bit of notice of the notice i posted when i noticed this notice the last time.

That's it, i am handing in my notice; you may notice i am not sulking about this, no point, nobody takes any notice.

smiley - snowball*not ice*smiley - brr

zdt

Post 12

Triquack

Don't encourage him, he's daft enoughsmiley - rofl

Hi Prof, how's yer nuts?

Quacksmiley - ok....smiley - run

Post 13

Coral, you can copy anything of mine luv anytime you want

101% daft, why change perfectionsmiley - laugh

he he! a french written version, boy! would that screw their government upsmiley - biggrin

Post 14

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

*novice scans horizon, never notices notices*

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Thanks Prof

Post 16

Coral, I know hootoo is open, but you are like me, its manners, but please take anything you wish to copy/use, for the real world as well

Post 17

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I know, it is only fair and manners to ask

Post 18

smiley - laughyou can put a tip in the post(snailmail)smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Post 19

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Cookies? I've made them for most of my friends here

Post 20

18/6/05.
last night, I had a "laughing" piece of information given. I had emailed Notice II, to a friend during the day and saw them at night, she said that she had sent it, at once to a relative, who already had the Notice 1. The place where he works, he had put the notice up on the noticeboard and they were getting "pinched", so he put more up...Now the laugh, there are (she thinks)some Slovaks working there and her relation had told her one is translating the notice, so his friends can read itsmiley - cooland also an Italian there, is also translating it.
If they use email etc for home contact. the notice could spreadsmiley - laughsmiley - laughits better than any virussmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Notice II "The Update"

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more