This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

B'Elana is worth a fortune

Post 21

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - smileyWell,ta then..I will hopefully see you soon again at a time when we might talk a bit. Be seeing you!!!*waves*smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Post 22

aka Bel - A87832164

I'll probably be up late tonight, but maybe not, I'll see. Talk later, MS, bye for now. smiley - hug

Post 23

MadSnacker-h2g2 ambassador to Yorkshire and the UK

smiley - biggrin

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

worth every bit of paper and ink to write this threadsmiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - ermsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - hugsmiley - smoochB'El

Post 25

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - laugh

Well said, prof. smiley - smooch

Post 26

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I'll do anything for extrasmiley - cuddles for when I meet friendssmiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

Post 27

aka Bel - A87832164

You don't need to do anything to get a smiley - cuddle from me. smiley - smooch

Post 28

smiley - smileyI know that flowersmiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

tonights lotterysmiley - wahif(million miles away)31 had been 32, I'd had have £7000 plus to come tomorrow, instead of only £61(better than a kick in the teethsmiley - winkeye)

we'll meet one day, that I DO knowsmiley - ok

Post 29

aka Bel - A87832164

I really hope we will. smiley - ok

Post 30

no hope about it - it will be a reality smiley - okeither Hull or London

Post 31

or lottery win and we invade Germanysmiley - laughme and Lilsmiley - winkeye

Post 32

aka Bel - A87832164

I'll keep my fingers crossed for that. smiley - goodluck

Post 33

smiley - laughI've got more than those crossed

Prof is worth a fortune!!!

Post 34

van-smeiter

£61 lottery win!! When I were a lad all we ad was a photograff of a lottery ticket smiley - winkeye

smiley - applause to Bel. Great work with smiley - thepost; your efforts make me proud and humbled to be part of hootoo smiley - magicsmiley - cheerssmiley - kiss

Post 35

aka Bel - A87832164

Awww, van, what a lovely thing to say. smiley - smooch

I'm glad you are part of hooto, it's such as great community with people like you. smiley - hug

Post 36

Tabitca

You did an excellent jobsmiley - star Bel against the odds with computer break downs etc.You should be proud of yourself...we are proud of yousmiley - hug

Post 37

Websailor

B'El,

Well done on your third production smiley - applause i can see Rich taking more time off with such an able deputy available.smiley - evilgrin

I really think that smiley - thepost has received a real boost over the past few months. I enjoy reading the articles, especially the travel ones, and the styles are so varied.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Post 38

aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks all for the plaudit, it really is appreciated and means much to me. smiley - hug

However, I said before: the Post wouldn't be there without our contributors and readers, so you all play an important role in its well-being. applause>

I agree, though, Webbie, that the Post has become quite polular within hootoo. A friend said today, that it's in the Post that we currently find the best writing, and I think that is true.
I love the varitey we have in the Post, there is something for every taste.

Post 39

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - thepost is indeed in safe hands, and I'm available anytime you're down staff, remember that!smiley - ok

smiley - applausewell done and keep up the good work, I'm slowly making my way through yesterday's issue, but it may take me a fortnightsmiley - winkeye with my RL at the momentsmiley - groan

smiley - cuddleProf is a guaranteed cheerer-upper and he'll have you laughing your socks offsmiley - braveforgetting any troubles and woessmiley - blue

smiley - cheerupand thanks Belsmiley - smoochand Prof for writing thissmiley - cuddle

GB
smiley - starsmiley - diva

Post 40

I just hope this thread didn't take away anything from the other's who deal with the post, because they are all MAGIC! in their own rightsmiley - smiley

thank you GBsmiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more