This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I was!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I was just going to write a journal entry! But I changed my mind

I was!

Post 2

frenchbean

Phew! Glad you changed your mind: You almost disturbed my smiley - lurking.
Thank you for your consideration and thoughtfulness smiley - biggrin

Fb

I was!

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I wonder which mind he changed it from smiley - whistle

I was!

Post 4

zendevil

Sounds like a good collaborative idea for smiley - thepost Lil "Prof Animal Changes His Mind"

Let's see, what is this week's mindset....We could run a lottery on it:

2 to 1 @ zen

40 to 2 @ evil being

20 to 3 @ time for tea

100 to 1@ he's been seing.....

zdt

I was!

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Terri!!! smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

How are you??

Are you better? smiley - cheerup

I was!

Post 6

GrumpyAlembic {Keeper of 143, comfort zones and vacillations }

The immediate questions are-
Changed it into or for what and where?

Dixons have some good offers.smiley - run

I was!

Post 7

BMT

I wasn't going to reply here but I changed my mind as well. smiley - whistle

smiley - cat

I was!

Post 8

Jabberwock

All you potential geniuses - have you considered not-writing your masterpieces in the Sporting Life, or the Times Lit Supp, or in 'Philosophy'? Or Asian Babes perchance? If not, where do you see your market - where else might you not write?

I think we should be told.

Jab smiley - biggrin

I deny that these are the publications I'm already subscribed to - except Asian Babes of course. Very educational - and uplifting, with a bit of discreet sellotape. smiley - laugh

I was!

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

not sure if I've changed my mind or not ? I'll have to think about this, but not over a smiley - coffeeI could fall off

I was!

Post 10

frenchbean

What about a wobbly smiley - coffee Prof? I have the Talisker if you have the espresso smiley - tongueout

I was!

Post 11

morning dear ladysmiley - smiley

if it's a big mug, no thanks! I'll get altitude sickness

I was!

Post 12

Ivan the Terribly Average

Apparently I'm a big mug - or so I've been told...

I was!

Post 13

ha! no way mate - a softy at heart maybesmiley - winkeye, but no mugsmiley - smiley

I was!

Post 14

frenchbean

Ivan smiley - laugh No mug at all smiley - kiss I agree with Prof.

However... getting back to the wobbly smiley - coffee I'm downing the wobbly part, as you down the smiley - coffee part, Prof. An intercontinental (interhemispherical) libation smiley - somersault

I was!

Post 15

An intercontinental (interhemispherical) libation smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeyebut my cups the right way up

mine(as insmiley - coffee) was at 8.00am this morningsmiley - smiley

I was!

Post 16

frenchbean

Sorry to do this Prof, but I have to add an apostrophe to >cup's< smiley - blush

Mine started at 6pm smiley - smiley

I was!

Post 17

6.00am, do you have to travel far to reach the school/college where you teach ?

I was!

Post 18

mind made upsmiley - ermI thinksmiley - erm

I'm away up town, sleep and dream well, when your time comes round and I'll see you later flowersmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

I was!

Post 19

frenchbean

Hello????? 6*PM* Prof smiley - winkeye I thought I was the one likely to be under the affluence of incohol.. not you smiley - rofl

Who teaches? What? Where?

I am totally confused smiley - cdouble

*slopes off to refill the smiley - stiffdrink in the hope of clarity*

Fb

I was!

Post 20

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Evening FB...

I think he's referring to the correction of cup's smiley - rofl

You know, I thought I was the only one who gets frustrated by misuse of apostrophes...

Sad, really. smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

I was!

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more