This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Notice, it ain't got a name yet!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Right! Before I write anything else! Which is a silly statement, because I have to write something else, to tell you what it is I’m going to write, prior to that which I am going to write about. {This is nothing to do with “The Notice” or “Notice II the Update”}. So, that was the bit I have written and brought to your notice, before the thing I am going to write about is written. Otherwise it might have been confusing, thinking that it could be another Notice update of the last Notice update of the original Notice, I hope you take notice of that, I mean, who’s to know? I could actually do an update to the Notice II the update, which would make a second update to the Notice, but I would not be able to call it a trilogy, because it would be one original and two updates, whereas a trilogy is a next instalment of the original and a trilogy of Notice’s would not look right, so I’ll leave any updates to the Notice II the update and or the Notice until further notice. In fact! At the moment other things are taking my notice and I haven’t even had time to think about doing any update to the Notice, let alone updating Notice II the update, no matter what I’d call a second Notice update.
I would have thought though, that with all the problems our government in 2007 is having, you’d think that they could learn from the Notice and Notice II the update, that if they took notice more often, they too would notice that more of the electorate would take notice of them, but obviously! No one in government has noticed the Notice and or Notice II the update. Moving away from politics, because you will notice that this is not a political stage, just something I’d noticed. Plus as I’m sure you will notice, that politics is not really a subject discussed, because of the arguments and propaganda that can occur by people noticing that certain political agenda’s can bring to the notice of the people noticing them, a bias outlook and therefore noticing it’s not a level playing field.
Of which you will have noticed, if you have read the Notice and or Notice II the update, preferably reading in the correct order as in the Notice, followed by Notice II the update, reading the other way round, being Notice II the update, then reading the Notice would inadvertently give cause for confusion to anyone reading the notices in that way. That both Notices, the original Notice succeeded by Notice II the update, do not have any mention within them of any wording that is in anyway political in its format.
Also to bear in mind, that should I do an update to the Notice II the update, there will be no mention of politics in that one either, you can notice politics everywhere you go, without having to notice that the Notice or any of its successors, as in the Notice II the update or the successive successor to that, of which the second Notice update would be, hasn’t got a name yet to notice yet anyway, slight giggle there!, talking about a name for a Notice II the update notice update, when I haven’t started to write an update to the Notice II the update.
Then again, I wouldn’t mind betting, that someone in the governments circles HAS noticed the Notice and even maybe noticed Notice II the update, in either order, noticing how most governments of this country work and has failed to take care of the discs they could have been copied on, so that whereas only hootoo folk who have noticed the Notice and Notice II the update and may have copied those Notices, to bring to the notice of friends who otherwise would not notice the two notices, there could be discs around, for the entire world to notice the Notice and Notice II the update, which would be a good thing to notice I reckon, we’ll have to wait and take notice to see what happens.
Right! Before I write anything else! Its teatime, take notice, back later ok!

Post 2

BMT

Hmmm, can't say I'd noticed Prof. Thanks for the update. smiley - ok

*wonders what Prof takes and how do I get some* smiley - whistle

smiley - cat

Post 3

Websailor

Whisky, vodka, rum and a large dollop of adrenaline I should think smiley - rofl

Hope you are ok Prof.

websailor smiley - dragon

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

I couldn't follow that. smiley - wah

So I scrolled right down to the bottom. smiley - tongueout

Post 5

Jabberwock

smiley - cdouble

Did you notice your notice was noticeably long, Prof?smiley - spacesmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Was it in some way Northern, (i.e. Northern)? I didn't notice...smiley - zzz

Jjaabb smiley - cdouble

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I noticed this notice was to be noticed as I noticed for the other two notices.

and I'm not even drunk yet smiley - biggrin.

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

hope you are in a few weekssmiley - winkeyetimesmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Post 8

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

So do I

Post 9

van-smeiter

Having read that, I think I need a smiley - stiffdrink, straight- not ice smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers Prof

Post 10

another few week and I'll join you Van(but not tipsy like Reefgirl's gonna besmiley - winkeye)

Post 11

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'm *hic* not *hic* tipsy smiley - drunk

Post 12

wish I wassmiley - laughsmiley - laughmouth like a desert at the moment(please don't say water or dilutesmiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh)

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

saving yourself prof?

Post 14

wallet = anorexia nerviosasmiley - wahsmiley - wahcan't afford to restock

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

You and me both Prof smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more