A Conversation for Talking Point - Does Size Matter?

Is small or large cuter?

Post 1

darakat - Now with pockets!

Its an argument that has to be had, are you a small is cute person, large is cute person or are you a middle man or lass?

Is small or large cuter?

Post 2

Mu Beta

Can I make the rather broad assumption that you are talking about breasts?

Small: cute. Large: scary (with definite sag potential...smiley - sadface).

B

Is small or large cuter?

Post 3

Er... No. Nothing to do with breasts at all. I mean in all things. Like puppies for example.

Is small or large cuter?

Post 4

Mu Beta

But surely all puppies are small by definition? smiley - erm

B

Is small or large cuter?

Post 5

saranoh - good girl gone Essex

You've obviously never seen mine, then smiley - winkeye

Is small or large cuter?

Post 6

Mu Beta

Can I take that as an open-ended offer? smiley - winkeye

B

Is small or large cuter?

Post 7

*sig* try to start a serious conversation...

Is small or large cuter?

Post 8

Serious? Serious conversation?! this is H2G2, serious conversation has no place here, where would all the mushrooms go?!

Open ended? You've been leafing through my Victoria's Secret catalogue, haven't you?! smiley - evilgrin

Is small or large cuter?

Post 9

I can hope, can't I?

Is small or large cuter?

Post 10

You can *try*, which is a different thing entirely.. smiley - tongueout

Right, you wanted serious discussion..probably not the best to say, i woke up one day and they were just sort of...there...and I've been trying to live with them ever since.

Is small or large cuter?

Post 11

What subject are you on now? Cause I am pretty certain its not the one I meant. The idea was that we had a discussion about the ascetics of big and small things, objects, like a toothbrush? Is a small toothbrush cuter than a large one? and why? Or a say do you think an elephant is cuter than something else because its bigger? The entire point of this talking point was to raise the subject of bigger and smaller things and thus I thought the discussion, do you think a bigger object is cuter than a smaller object and why, was a conversation. Of course I could be completely wrong and so off topic and thats why I am not making any sense to anyone.

Is small or large cuter?

Post 12

Naah, you just stumbled across the wrong people.
. He started it!!

Is small or large cuter?

Post 13

Yeah well I don't care who started it anymore, it was my vain attempt at creating a conversation about topic as already discussed, if it was another lot of people it would have fallen down that quickly as well I suspect.

Is small or large cuter?

Post 14

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

I've always wondered why things seem to automatically get cuter when made in much smaller sizes. Even a drink at a fast food place is cute when it's in a little kiddie cup. I think it's the same phenomenon that makes inanimate objects cute when you add legs to them.

Is small or large cuter?

Post 15

i can understand the smaller sized = cute, but not the adding legs thing.. how many legs?

Is small or large cuter?

Post 16

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Moi, je prefere les petites.

As for inanimate objects being cute, its never really occured to me.

Is small or large cuter?

Post 17

Mu Beta

Well, precisely.

B

Is small or large cuter?

Post 18

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Although I should stress that I wasn't talking about breast size, which I haven't really formed an opinion about beyond "the really really big ones that look like the skin's stretched are yucky".

Is small or large cuter?

Post 19

I have formed an opinion, but I am not talking about it in a PG environment

Is small or large cuter?

Post 20

Pingu's Dad

If you are strict with the subject, small is most definitely the more _cute_ but (depending on the context) large can definitely be preferable.

smiley - smileyPD

Key: Complain about this post